OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLV - Les Bleus sont champions du monde! / SummerSlam is coming up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Big Hart family fan (Bret my favourite wrestler). This one stings.

Bret is the only one left from the Hart Foundation faction.

DkfVRZZX0AAerlM.jpg

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

Big Hart family fan (Bret my favourite wrestler). This one stings.

Bret is the only one left from the Hart Foundation faction.

DkfVRZZX0AAerlM.jpg

This is such a sad picrture.

Pillman died of a genetic heart condition that I'm fairly sure he didn't know he had.
Owen taken faaaaaaaar too soon because of a stupid, avoidable accident.
Bulldog got addicted to pain killers after getting hurt in WCW because of a badly made "trapped door" to let the Ultimate Warrior come from under the ring. He also got released while injured and apparently that did a number on him.
Neidhart apparently had some major drug and alcohol problems which wouldn't be shocking based on how he's looked over the last little while.

Bret's lucky to be in as good of shape as he is considering the stroke and bike accident he had 16 years ago.

The original Hart Foundation was a little before my time as a fan (I started watching right around the end of 1992, if I'm not mistaken), but I loved to hate Neidhart when he was teaming with Owen and feuding with Bret, and then loved him as part of the stable pictured above.

RIP Anvil.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
This is such a sad picrture.

Pillman died of a genetic heart condition that I'm fairly sure he didn't know he had.
Owen taken faaaaaaaar too soon because of a stupid, avoidable accident.
Bulldog got addicted to pain killers after getting hurt in WCW because of a badly made "trapped door" to let the Ultimate Warrior come from under the ring. He also got released while injured and apparently that did a number on him.
Neidhart apparently had some major drug and alcohol problems which wouldn't be shocking based on how he's looked over the last little while.

Bret's lucky to be in as good of shape as he is considering the stroke and bike accident he had 16 years ago.

The original Hart Foundation was a little before my time as a fan (I started watching right around the end of 1992, if I'm not mistaken), but I loved to hate Neidhart when he was teaming with Owen and feuding with Bret, and then loved him as part of the stable pictured above.

RIP Anvil.

I was hooked in the late 80's (when I was about 5-6) and Hart Foundation was my favourite tag team.

Anvil was apparently diagnosed with Alzheimer's. He also suffered from seizures. I read he had his last one in December. He was taking medication for that.

His wife told authorities he was having trouble sleeping. So he got up to adjust the thermostat and suddenly he had a seizure (she described it as if he was going into this funny dance), he fell and bumped his head really bad. When EMT's arrived, they said he had a 4 inch gash on his head and they pronounced him dead. The cause of death was the head trauma. Had he fallen and not bumped his head, he'd most probably still be alive.

They found that he had the prescribed medication but no signs of him abusing those pills.

Also for Bret, aside from stroke and a career-ending concussion, he was also diagnosed with prostate cancer two years ago. One he had successful surgery to remove.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I was hooked in the late 80's (when I was about 5-6) and Hart Foundation was my favourite tag team.

Anvil was apparently diagnosed with Alzheimer's. He also suffered from seizures. I read he had his last one in December. He was taking medication for that.

His wife told authorities he was having trouble sleeping. So he got up to adjust the thermostat and suddenly he had a seizure (she described it as if he was going into this funny dance), he fell and bumped his head really bad. When EMT's arrived, they said he had a 4 inch gash on his head and they pronounced him dead. The cause of death was the head trauma. Had he fallen and not bumped his head, he'd most probably still be alive.

They found that he had the prescribed medication but no signs of him abusing those pills.

Also for Bret, aside from stroke and a career-ending concussion, he was also diagnosed with prostate cancer two years ago. One he had successful surgery to remove.

Wow, that's heartbreaking about the cause of death. :(

I forgot about Bret's cancer. Good call.

yet Vince is still alive, somehow. Prime exemple that life is unfair
I mean, that's really unnecessary. Vince has probably done some shitty things as a businessman, but he doesn't deserve to be dead..

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Vince has done shitty things as a human being on top of being a business man. He's actual human garbage. He has so much blood on his hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->