OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVI - How Could This Happen To Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Yesterday we were texting and she ended up saying something I didn't like, I don't even remember what it was exactly... basically hinting that we have no future or what ever, without saying it.

I think it's time you realize as well pal! Please for the love of God

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
What ? A freak accident death is like the perfect storm, you don't even know you die, it just happens.

Bro if Cardi B could take back Offset, theres a chance for all of us.
never said dying when getting hit by the bus. just getting hit itself. it wouldn't be fun.

I've never had any major issues while moving. We hired movers last time so all we had to do was to pack, then stay out of their way and then unpack. It was boring, but whatever. Assembling new furniture is worse.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
never said dying when getting hit by the bus. just getting hit itself. it wouldn't be fun.

I've never had any major issues while moving. We hired movers last time so all we had to do was to pack, then stay out of their way and then unpack. It was boring, but whatever. Assembling new furniture is worse.

My mom has way too much shit and we don't have much available storage. It makes things worse.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Oh yeah then it would suck big time.

Going out final destination style by a bus though ? Sign me up anytime baby. I wanna explode, like literally. Splattered all over the place.

Also that second paragraph sounds like Harry.

"Oh I dont mind moving I pay expensive workers to do it for me"

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Oh yeah then it would suck big time.

Going out final destination style by a bus though ? Sign me up anytime baby. I wanna explode, like literally. Splattered all over the place.

Also that second paragraph sounds like Harry.

"Oh I dont mind moving I pay expensive workers to do it for me"
Some things are worth paying for.

The best Final Destination death is the glass pane falling on the kid who runs at the birds drinking from a puddle.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Some things are worth paying for.

The best Final Destination death is the glass pane falling on the kid who runs at the birds drinking from a puddle.

The shower curtain hangin is better

The bus would not explode. It would instantly vaporize due to all the heat Monsieur B1P radiates when talking about Danault and his ex.

Imagine if they both dated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad