OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVI - How Could This Happen To Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I think I did it boys

I think I broke my heart
tenor.gif

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Tell us more @Mrb1p
Weve been texting back and forth, casual but still pretty intense. I let her initiate 90% of the time, and kept my distance but obviously I got dumb hope and was happy because of the last few weeks.

Yesterday we were texting and she ended up saying something I didn't like, I don't even remember what it was exactly... basically hinting that we have no future or what ever, without saying it.

I kinda flipped and told her it sucked she was telling me this, and that every thing sucks. So we texted and it devolved into the good ol' Camille thinks our relationship was absolute shit and no matter how irrational that is theres no convincing her otherwise.

She ended up asking me what I genuinely thought of our relationship and I lay it on the line, she ended up saying "wow thats actually beautiful" and it stayed this way, she saved the message and I asked her why and she said I want to read it again tomorrow.

I also told her she capped out and I was the best shed get, no cap, its probably true. Im amazing, good looking, strong, smart, driven and passionate.

Today we didnt talk.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I’m down to smoke crack with y’all. I mean the shit is f***ing ridiculous.

Reactions: Mrb1p

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Weve been texting back and forth, casual but still pretty intense. I let her initiate 90% of the time, and kept my distance but obviously I got dumb hope and was happy because of the last few weeks.

Yesterday we were texting and she ended up saying something I didn't like, I don't even remember what it was exactly... basically hinting that we have no future or what ever, without saying it.

I kinda flipped and told her it sucked she was telling me this, and that every thing sucks. So we texted and it devolved into the good ol' Camille thinks our relationship was absolute shit and no matter how irrational that is theres no convincing her otherwise.

She ended up asking me what I genuinely thought of our relationship and I lay it on the line, she ended up saying "wow thats actually beautiful" and it stayed this way, she saved the message and I asked her why and she said I want to read it again tomorrow.

I also told her she capped out and I was the best shed get, no cap, its probably true. Im amazing, good looking, strong, smart, driven and passionate.

Today we didnt talk.

If only we could predict sports and bet on it with the same accuracy we all predicted this.

You're still our boy.

Reactions: Mrb1p
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad