OT: The Lounge Thread Part LV - t-shirt and sweat pants edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
You know what, good for you. You might be onto something living alone and living that waifu life.

That would require @Zaide to have sexual/emotional attraction towards a (fictional) being and he's been pretty clear about that. He's still a weeb though. :laugh:

I don't know if I ever had a waifu. Plenty of pretty nice fictional women in Anime, but I never had a best girl per say. Haven't seen the Anime yet, but Hana Uzaki would seem like the kind of girl I would like as I like girls that can tease back.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
That would require @Zaide to have sexual/emotional attraction towards a (fictional) being and he's been pretty clear about that. He's still a weeb though. :laugh:

I don't know if I ever had a waifu. Plenty of pretty nice fictional women in Anime, but I never had a best girl per say. Haven't seen the Anime yet, but Hana Uzaki would seem like the kind of girl I would like as I like girls that can tease back.
Thanks Treb, thanks to you, I know now that even while heartbroken, I havent hit rock bottom yet. :sarcarsm:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
A weeb (/wi b/) is a non-Japanese male who watches and is a fan of CGDCT anime, has a waifu, a waifu pillow and is obsessed with Japan. A weeb is always talking about how cute or "kawaii" his favourite characters are and claiming one of them to be his "waifu". He occasionally uses romanized Japanese words instead of English equivalents, such as "kawaii" instead of "cute" and "baka" instead of "dumb" or "jerk" (it has both meanings). Some of them also use Japanese honorifics, for example when they attach the "-chan" honorific to the names of people or characters they like or find cute, or when they use the "-sama" honorific to show they respect someone. Weebs call non-weebs normies. Weebs are harmless. They know they're disliked by many people but they don't give a f*** because they know they're sugoi (awesome).

In Twitch, weebs will make heavy use of emotes such as VoHiYo, KonCha, TehePelo, PunOko, and any other weeb emote offered by a subscription to the channel they're watching.

The bolded is not true !!!

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
A non-Japanese person (especially one of Caucasian ancestry) who is obsessed with Japanese culture and behaves in a stereotypically Japanese manner.

The bold isn't true !

The whole definition is crap. A weeb is basically a non-japanese otaku.
Otaku (Japanese: おたく or オタク) is a Japanese term for people with consuming interests, particularly in anime and manga.

Although you're more obsessed with K-pop and korean stuff. Urban dictionary says Koreaboo (from weeaboo or weeb), but that's ugly.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
The whole definition is crap. A weeb is basically a non-japanese otaku.

Although you're more obsessed with K-pop and korean stuff. Urban dictionary says Koreaboo (from weeaboo or weeb), but that's ugly.
I don't watch anime and have never read any manga. My interest with japanese culture starts and stops with jRPGs. Also, weeb is different than otaku in the sense that it's slang.

Koreaboo would be correct.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
A weeb (/wi b/) is a non-Japanese male who watches and is a fan of CGDCT anime, has a waifu, a waifu pillow and is obsessed with Japan. A weeb is always talking about how cute or "kawaii" his favourite characters are and claiming one of them to be his "waifu". He occasionally uses romanized Japanese words instead of English equivalents, such as "kawaii" instead of "cute" and "baka" instead of "dumb" or "jerk" (it has both meanings). Some of them also use Japanese honorifics, for example when they attach the "-chan" honorific to the names of people or characters they like or find cute, or when they use the "-sama" honorific to show they respect someone. Weebs call non-weebs normies. Weebs are harmless. They know they're disliked by many people but they don't give a f*** because they know they're sugoi (awesome).

In Twitch, weebs will make heavy use of emotes such as VoHiYo, KonCha, TehePelo, PunOko, and any other weeb emote offered by a subscription to the channel they're watching.
Where's my Bulma?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I wish a lot of it was different, but as far as gameplay goes, it's very fun, IMO.

Just can't get behind the yearly release with barely any changes every year. Same reason why I'm meh on FHM.

EHM ftw, although I get it might not be for everybody.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Just can't get behind the yearly release with barely any changes every year. Same reason why I'm meh on FHM.

EHM ftw, although I get it might not be for everybody.
That's fair. There's little reason to buy the game each year (yet I still do since I'm an idiot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad