OT: The Lounge: O'Beautys Hockey Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
Wtf happened to this thread? I take a nap and Rockies/Bricky firstly ruin it. What did I tell you guys about posting in my football thread!!!

nicecatchp1.gif

I wish I could photoshop, D2M's name would be on that kids head in a perfect world

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I wish I could photoshop, D2M's name would be on that kids head in a perfect world

Too bad you don't know my real name:p:. Where the heck did that word firstly come from? I guess that's what I get when I post from my iphone as soon as open my eyes.:laugh:

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Too bad you don't know my real name:p:. Where the heck did that word firstly come from? I guess that's what I get when I post from my iphone as soon as open my eyes.:laugh:
Go back couple pages and answer my question.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Go back couple pages and answer my question.

JWK is back? I havent seen you in awhile.

Yeah, that was like 13 pages ago, wasted 5 minutes trying to find your question.:shakehead

I honestly do know much about him but it seems Swansea is interested. Why, don't you guys move to la liga and just stop stealing my players? I mean you guys play better football than some of the top dogs in EPL and you guys aren't even ****ing english. It just makes sense.:D

I hope you guys will be up for the Canada vs USA game, although I did have fun talking to myself yesterday morning.:nod:

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
JWK is back? I havent seen you in awhile.

Yeah, that was like 13 pages ago, wasted 5 minutes trying to find your question.:shakehead

I honestly do know much about him but it seems Swansea is interested. Why, don't you guys move to la liga and just stop stealing my players? I mean you guys play better football than some of the top dogs in EPL and you guys aren't even ****ing english. It just makes sense.:D

I hope you guys will be up for the Canada vs USA game, although I did have fun talking to myself yesterday morning.:nod:
You know, you could just search my previous posts from my profile. When's the Canada/USA game. Might stay up for that since I'm like half heart broken.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Cause Swansea tied with Villa :sarcasm:

But really, girl problems. Why else do guys heart breaks?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Cause Swansea tied with Villa :sarcasm:

But really, girl problems. Why else do guys heart breaks?

When they forgot they ate the last slice of pizza and check to see if there's more?:laugh:

What happen, if you don't mind me asking?

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
When they forgot they ate the last slice of pizza and check to see if there's more?:laugh:

What happen, if you don't mind me asking?
I like this girl, good looks, great personality, great to be around but seems like she doesn't like being with me. She always say she likes to hang around with me and ask me to hang around with her, but her facial expression is like terrible. I'm not sure if she's trying to forget her last relationship or something, don't think she's been in a relationship in a while. Feels like she's toying with me.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ah the good ol friend zone. I'm not an expert on life but this quote sums it up nicely...

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

Robert Frost

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I don't even think it's the friend zone, she doesn't tell me anything. I tried stop talking to her but somehow I meet her somewhere else.

Also, I want Iago Aspas to be the next one to come here from La Liga ;)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don't even think it's the friend zone, she doesn't tell me anything. I tried stop talking to her but somehow I meet her somewhere else.

Also, I want Iago Aspas to be the next one to come here from La Liga ;)

I see

As long as you guys stay away from Isco, Muniain and Herrara I'll be happy.

Way to show up Canada and here I wanted a hockey game.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad