OT: The Lounge: O'Beautys Hockey Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
I'll be back on Sunday, this thread better be long done by then. Don't let me down Rockies.

I'm already tired of posting :cry:

Side note, I made it to 150 yesterday after being at like 30. I was happy about that, not so much now... :laugh:

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Don't Spam In This Thread

Listen, I get that there is no hockey on, and it's nice that many of the regulars continue to post in this forum, but this thread is a privilege and not a right. If you use this thread as a way to boost your post count, or to post inappropriate materials, I'll close this down and everyone will lose the thread.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002

Listen, I get that there is no hockey on, and it's nice that many of the regulars continue to post in this forum, but this thread is a privilege and not a right. If you use this thread as a way to boost your post count, or to post inappropriate materials, I'll close this down and everyone will lose the thread.

Serious question: is there a race or contest I'm not aware of?

Is there any advantage to having a high post count?

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Serious question: is there a race or contest I'm not aware of?

Is there any advantage to having a high post count?

answer : none

And if there's a race , maybe we'll have to slow down a couple of race cars , if we have to. This board was never about numbers , it's about quality of postings.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Racecar backwards is racecar. I suggest we ban Rockie from this thread since he's the only one that is so concerned about post count in this thread :nod:

Rhaego

May 18, 2011

answer : none

And if there's a race , maybe we'll have to slow down a couple of race cars , if we have to. This board was never about numbers , it's about quality of postings.

Booooooo, there goes 15 posts :cry: :sarcasm:

Sorry

member 116861

Racecar backwards is racecar. I suggest we ban Rockie from this thread since he's the only one that is so concerned about post count in this thread :nod:

Haha I'm pretty guilty as well and for that I apologize.

member 116861

Such a Bargnani.

Agreed.

Rockies, how much pasta do you eat?

bargnani-pigging-out.jpg

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Rockie, do you think our team is the worst in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->