My list:
Arvidsson
Johansen
Smith
Turris
Granlund
Rinne
Saros

Stock Pile Prospects and Picks. Play Trenin, Tolvanen , Pitlick , Ingram, Groesnick etc . Tank Hard. Get a quality top 3 pick and begin the rebuild with elite offensive talent for the first time in franchise history .

Arvy ignites the offense.

Why would you dump BOTH goalies at the same time?

I can see trading Smith and Turris for something more than a bag of pucks. Maybe under a new coach, they will play better.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
No, there's no rebuild coming. Retool yes, and I think everything is set up for that to happen after next season if it needs to. That's when Lavy and Pekka are up and the expansion draft.

But we have too many players locked up well beyond that with Josi and Duchene being the most notable. Ellis, Johansen and Sissons as well all with at least three seasons beyond that 20-21 season, plus Fabbro and Saros as RFA.

In the meantime we'll be working in Tomasino, Afanasyev, Trenin, Tolvanen, Pitlick, Farrance, Ingram, etc. if things go well and working on a mid to high pick this season.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Fire Lavi

Who would you trade/sack

My list:
Arvidsson
Johansen
Smith
Turris
Granlund
Rinne
Saros

Stock Pile Prospects and Picks. Play Trenin, Tolvanen , Pitlick , Ingram, Groesnick etc . Tank Hard. Get a quality top 3 pick and begin the rebuild with elite offensive talent for the first time in franchise history .
I think this might be more suited for the lounge..

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
In the end, I think it's important for us to keep all the picks for the upcoming summer and not make any panic moves, or moves at all at the TDL. We have a great chance to keep stocking up the pipeline in the draft and as an aging team, it's important.

This team is good enough on paper to figure this out on its own. No new player will do that for themselves.

Reactions: Viqsi

predwings

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville TN
If by the TDL we are still tanking pretty hard, I could see us moving people out and trying to pick up some extra picks. I'd like to see Granlund, Turris, Hamhuis, Weber, and Irwin moved for whatever you can get for them. I think we could reasonably get a 2nd for Turris and Granlund if teams really need help come deadline time. I think Hamhuis/Weber/Irwin would bring maybe a 5-7th depending on needs and we could bring up some young D to take whomever we can offload's spots.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
If by the TDL we are still tanking pretty hard, I could see us moving people out and trying to pick up some extra picks. I'd like to see Granlund, Turris, Hamhuis, Weber, and Irwin moved for whatever you can get for them. I think we could reasonably get a 2nd for Turris and Granlund if teams really need help come deadline time. I think Hamhuis/Weber/Irwin would bring maybe a 5-7th depending on needs and we could bring up some young D to take whomever we can offload's spots.

Smith, Bonino, and Grimaldi are also options to sell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad