GDT: The List of MadDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Look like they came to play at least so no complaints there. Concerned with the potential injuries though.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Watching the Bruins feed; they must be having some technical difficulties, because there's no announcers. Just the sound of the play. It's amazing.
I have the bruins feed and i can hear these two clowns loud and clear. Crowd noise seems to be dumbed down tho

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
It's ok, clearly we should have stuck with the lines from last night when we scored 0 goals. :laugh:

For god's sake, with Hall out, they have to throw **** at the wall and see what sticks. I'm sure these lines won't last all game unless, god forbid, they actually work.

You know what really will make us score? A useless dud like Zajac centering the top line. I'm sure that is what he needs to be productive, even more time on the ice while the more skilled and better players get less time so a corpse can be on the top line, like he is still a serviceable top 6 player.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Is it just me or do injuries always seem to hit us in the first five minutes of a game, leaving us shorthanded for the longest amount of time?

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
You know what really will make us score? A useless dud like Zajac centering the top line. I'm sure that is what he needs to be productive, even more time on the ice while the more skilled and better players get less time so a corpse can be on the top line, like he is still a serviceable top 6 player.

Hey, I'm not defending it, I'm just saying the alternative is a repeat of last night's game anyway. And the only way these lines stay the same all game is if they're successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad