GDT: The List of MadDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Oh yeah, negative nancies? You know what happens when you whine like babies, boo hoo, wah?

giphy.gif

You know what happens when you take for granted how this was supposed to be a season full of growing pains, when it's actually been way more entertaining?

crying-gif-2.gif

You know what happens when you suck the enjoyment and fun out of a hockey season that is a million times more enjoyable than the last 4 or 5 that we've had to endure?

ryan-reynolds-annoyed-girls-do-annoying.gif

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!?

tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

NOW SUCK IT UP AND WIN TONIGHT!

LGD

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
LGD!

I see this game going one of two ways. Either a team that has been on fire will run us out of the building, or we will catch them complacent and take the win.

Need veterans like Palms to step up already though.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
maybe for once the other team will think its an easy win and it'll be a trap game for them ?
We did snap the Kings really long winning streak last month. It wasn't nearly as long as the Bruins streak, but it was like 8 games long or something.

Maybe we'll get an unexpected win.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
We did snap the Kings really long winning streak last month. It wasn't nearly as long as the Bruins streak, but it was like 8 games long or something.

Maybe we'll get an unexpected win.

Yeah we need TWO points pronto, I wont be satisfied with a well played game against a good team, we gotta go all out, whatever it takes.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Honestly, they had their chances last night. If Greene doesn't shank that shot off the far post and it's 1-1 early, who knows how it would have turned.

These are the trials and tribulations of a team that isn't 100% mentally prepared for how difficult these games are going to become. This was always going to be a challenging point of the season. Here's hoping they come out on the other side better for having gone through it now.

No matter the case, this team has been a breath of fresh air compared to the last few seasons, and you can already see vital pieces for the future already performing beyond their years. Stick with it and finish the job, I have faith.

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
I have a strange feeling we will win this one because we tend to win when we shouldn't and lose when we shouldn't.

Reactions: liquid1988
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad