GDT: The List of MadDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I know what I said last night but I’ve got an odd feeling we defy laws of gravity and win this game

Hopefully we show a little more urgency after the impromptu postgame team meeting and the law of averages catches up with the Bruins, that sixteen game point streak is insane.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
The worst part out of all of this lately is just I am not having fun watching the games, except when Hall shows up, it is not entertaining at all.
I can relate, games have been so frustrating I’ve been ranting on these boards for like half of them rather than actually watching. Tonight, I’m simply just going to turn it off if it looks ugly

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The worst part out of all of this lately is just I am not having fun watching the games, except when Hall shows up, it is not entertaining at all.

Agreed. Last night was "chasing the puck", meandering, plundering, awkward hockey - pretty much the exact opposite of the team speed game that originally made this crew so much fun to watch.

Reactions: Darkauron

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Also it seems like most teams have "figured out" the devills for the most part. Like last year we started off pretty good, but then eventually bottomed out. Like the tweet by cangie showed, without that 9-2 start, we would not even be thinking about the playoffs.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Also it seems like most teams have "figured out" the devills for the most part. Like last year we started off pretty good, but then eventually bottomed out. Like the tweet by cangie showed, without that 9-2 start, we would not even be thinking about the playoffs.
I really don’t like that line of thinking though. “If it wasn’t for that significant chunk of the season, we wouldn’t be where we are now!” Yeah...and if we didn’t have this stretch of garbage we’d we in first place. We’re not a first place team, but we’re not garbage either. They will not coast to the playoffs. This won’t be the last stretch of crap games. It’s gonna probably be really close and come down to the final game of the season.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
One point would be an impossibly amazing night. Realistically, losing by 3 or less would probably be a success.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Same lineup? I'm trying to not start bashing hynes but coming off two worst performances of the season and a b2b and still keeps the same defensive unit, smh. Thought for sure at least santini would get a look, if not mueller.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Santini really should be back in. He seems to have some sort of luck this year when it comes to points, so that alone may have been nice. But what do I know...

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County

That was my issue the last 5-6 years... this year up until the last month or so changed that. Hopefully they pick it back up. Losing blows but if it’s entertaining so be it.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Santini should be in for Severson after last night. Gotta' keep the accountability-train going, if nothing else.

Mueller, I get why they're taking it slow with him, makes sense to get him some NHL practices and put him in after the break.

Reactions: Blender

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Yea Hynes, go with the same d corpse that hasn't won the past two games, you foolish jackass.

God, Lou really can f*** off with that garbage contract he handed to Greene and Zajac, and I really hate Greene having a C on his chest.

Regarding the contract, we can't trade him. Regarding him having the C: He won't be scratched even when he is one of the biggest liabilities on the team and the worst defenseman.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Yea Hynes, go with the same d corpse that hasn't won the past two games, you foolish jackass.

God, Lou really can **** off with that garbage contract he handed to Greene and Zajac, and I really hate Greene having a C on his chest.

Regarding the contract, we can't trade him. Regarding him having the C: He won't be scratched even when he is one of the biggest liabilities on the team and the worst defenseman.

The game didnt even start yet
ballchl-large_1.jpg

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Would have liked for Santini to rotate in somewhere but the our biggest problem right now is the forwards. We need someone to f***ing step up. Palms, MoJo, the corpse of Zajac, Stafford, Zacha, the bottom 6 guys. The list is too long. We can't be a one line team, and barely a one line team now with Hall out and the other two guys being teenagers

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Would have liked for Santini to rotate in somewhere but the our biggest problem right now is the forwards. We need someone to ****ing step up. Palms, MoJo, the corpse of Zajac, Stafford, Zacha, the bottom 6 guys. The list is too long. We can't be a one line team, and barely a one line team now with Hall out and the other two guys being teenagers

They need to play with some urgency. They had none the last two games.

Reactions: The 29th Pick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad