OT: The lighter side - a place to laugh through the Pandemic

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It seems through this Pandemic that the amount of entertainment I have receive through email has exploded and I can't be the only one.

Thought a thread with jokes or entertaining videos could help distract from the boredom.

Here's a few to kick it off.

for the David Ferety quotes for the golfers
* "It would be easier to pick a broken nose, than a winner in that group."
* "Fortunately, Rory is 22 years old so his right wrist should be the strongest muscle in his body."
* "That ball is so far left, Lassie couldn't find it if it was wrapped in bacon."
* " I am sorry Nick Faldo couldn't be here this week. He is attending the birth of his next wife."
* Jim Furyk's swing "looks like an octopus falling out of a tree."
* Jim Furyk's swing "It looks like a one armed man trying to wrestle a snake in a phone booth".
* Describing VJ Singh's prodigious practice regime - "VJ hits more balls than Elton John's chin."
* "That's a great shot with that swing Jim."
* "It's OK - the bunker stopped it."
* At Augusta 2011 - "It's just a glorious day. The only way to ruin a day like this would be to play golf on it."
* "That was a great shot - if they'd had put the pin there today."
* "Watching Phil Mickelson play golf is like watching a drunk chasing a balloon near the edge of a cliff."
* "That green appears smaller than a Pygmies’ nipple".
* "That ball landed like a sack of potatoes".
* It is so long it’s the first time I’ve had to take into account the curvature of the earth.

Global rendition of The Weight
The Weight

Fauci Sings
Fauci Sings

If you like British Humor

Fitness Routine
Fitness Routine

A Sticky Situation
A Sticky Situation

Last edited:

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
https://twitter.com/Privatelnquiry
I might have a dad bod, but I've got a 6 pack at home #SocialDistancingPickUpLines
ETgF0QiWoAA_J_9

Reactions: ACC1224

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
When you think of riding the subway, laughter and joy aren’t the first words that spring to mind. It’s a cramped place full of grumpy people either coming home from a bad day at work or are just generally upset. Many are glued to their cell phones or “wired up” and have no time for anyone else. Yet if you’re lucky enough, sometimes you can find happiness in a subway train.

One such moment was captured when a Belgian advertising agency working for Coca-Cola hired an actor to randomly start laughing on the train.
With the tagline “Happiness starts with a smile”– their new ad aims to bring a bit of joy to everyone’s day. Just watch, and try to keep a straight face.

Click Below

Coca-Cola: Happiness starts with a smile - YouTube

Mescaleroman

Jan 13, 2019
Southern Shore
@ACC1224 , those Ferityisms are epic.
Also liked his " well slap me silly and call me Brenda " line.
But I have to call BS on the Fauci singing link , that has to be fake news , sounds more like Tom Jones to me and you can almost tell he is mouthing the words.

Reactions: ACC1224

BrannigansLaw

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Just thought I'd use this thread to remind you guys that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad