The Ladies of the Detroit Red Wings Avatars

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Disgusting but I can't stop looking.

Joakim Andersson looks like Emma Watson a little, which may have just ruined Emma Watson for me. Drew Miller looks like he just came off the set of the Golden Girls circa 1988. Abdelkader almost looks authentic. Is the blond mop Taylor Swift's hair, haha? Cripes!

You have a good eye sir. Emma Watson IS Andersson's body, and Drew Miller's is Bea Arthur of Golden Girls fame.

There is no Taylor Swift up there though, I originally had Howard on her but her face is oddly shaped so I axed her and went with Anne Hathaway.

The women used for each of these are in the credits of the GDT.

Flashy I just caught something - Mathilda Lashoff. Shouldn't it be Breanna or something along those lines? I totally went with Matt in my head, too.

You're right, I guess I was going to quick when I named it. I'll fix that at some point today for the Av's I probably won't bother on the GDT though.

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
Consider it opened.

Bertuzzi.png

File this under Things that can't be unseen.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
You have a good eye sir. Emma Watson IS Andersson's body, and Drew Miller's is Bea Arthur of Golden Girls fame.

There is no Taylor Swift up there though, I originally had Howard on her but her face is oddly shaped so I axed her and went with Anne Hathaway.

The women used for each of these are in the credits of the GDT.

You're right, I guess I was going to quick when I named it. I'll fix that at some point today for the Av's I probably won't bother on the GDT though.

Haha yeah. I kept calling him Matt when he was on the team earlier in the season. And I think the most recognizable shop would have to be Ericsson. :laugh:

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
One odd fact I noticed while making these is that the Wings have an abnormal amount of players whose first names start with J.

Its not easy coming up with 8 women's names starting with that letter.

Uno Bench

Swedish citizen
Mar 7, 2012
Love that combination of ugly face / nice body of Nikki Kronwall and Gustava Nyquist.. :) Not sure I've ever heard of a women namned Gustava though

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I'm holding out for everyone's favorite ****, Mickey Redmond

Edit: Why in the hell is milffff blocked?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad