The Ladies of the Detroit Red Wings Avatars

probertrules24

Jul 10, 2007
Canada
I thought babe threads were not allowed.

Flashy you have a twisted mind. Although this is twisted, great job at poking some fun and making a very entertaining GDT.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Mantha Poodoo

Playoff Beard
Jun 5, 2008
Was originally using Johanna, but decided to go with Joan. She's something else!

tumblr_mcdnyiogjm1qz8ca1o1_400.gif

Q6C3M52.gif

Last edited:

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Thanks Flashy. If I hadn't just gotten up I'd be worried about nightmares. :biglaugh:

RedWingsNow*

When did the board decide they wanted to go this route for avatars. I'm pretty sure I would have **** all over this idea.

RedWingsNow*

In other news, the Monster has finally earned his/her nickname

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
As hair-raising as these pics are, I'm still happy we were spared a picture of Maude Bertuzzi. Now that would be like opening the Ark of the Covenant. :laugh:

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Flashy....:bow:

That's all I can say. Yeah, it's creepy, but these are fantastic :laugh:

I'll pick one and use it for the rest of this season. I like my current avy too much though.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Flashy I just caught something - Mathilda Lashoff. Shouldn't it be Breanna or something along those lines? I totally went with Matt in my head, too.

Chevrier

Mar 4, 2011
Toronto
Disgusting but I can't stop looking.

Joakim Andersson looks like Emma Watson a little, which may have just ruined Emma Watson for me. Drew Miller looks like he just came off the set of the Golden Girls circa 1988. Abdelkader almost looks authentic. Is the blond mop Taylor Swift's hair, haha? Cripes!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad