News Article: The Kings will play the Sharks at Levi's Stadium Feb 21

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Yay?.

487265171-mike-richards-of-the-los-angeles-kings-gettyimages.jpg

brent-burns-robyn-regehr-nhl-stanley-cup-playoffs-san-jose-sharks-los-angeles-kings-850x560.jpg

460x.jpg

Last edited:

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I predict the Kings will play arguably their worst game of the year, lose 3-0, and end the year by winning a third Cup.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 6s
#SJSharks Tortora says "unique" uniforms will be worn by both teams. And selling out Levi's not a major concern.

Stadium%20Series%20-%20Levi%27s%20Stadium%20-%20FINAL%20SEATING%20MAP.jpg

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I'm kind of burned out on the whole outdoor game thing, but as long as the Kings keep winning championships they will be marketable in outdoor games, so I'm sure this won't be the last.

Was hoping it would have been at AT&T, IMO one of the most beautiful sports venues in the country, and the games are better in baseball stadiums, but this is and always will be a cash grab so the NFL stadium it is.

Ron*

David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 6s
#SJSharks Tortora says "unique" uniforms will be worn by both teams. And selling out Levi's not a major concern.

Stadium%20Series%20-%20Levi%27s%20Stadium%20-%20FINAL%20SEATING%20MAP.jpg

Unique, my ass. The Kings and Ducks uniforms for this past season were pathetic. I am not holding my breath on something better this go-around.

Oh, wait. The word "unique" can be many things...denim pants would work, I guess.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Got the presale email today tickets go on sail Thursday 10AM for Season ticket holders.

My only concern is a rainout. We are going into an El Nino year, and that usually means regular rain. (which obviously we need)

Probably gonna buy some seats and make a long weekend out of it up there.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I predict the Kings will play arguably their worst game of the year, lose 3-0, and end the year by winning a third Cup.

I'm expecting Quick to lose his cool and fans to call him overrated. Brown will most likely nudge Couture/Hertl and everyone will call him dirtly and classless.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Sharks fans seem to think the NHL has a vendetta against them, having them play the Kings on opening night for the banner raising and then again for an outdoor game.

They are not happy about how much NBC is going to re-live the great choke job of 2014.

What a bunch of whiners.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Sharks fans seem to think the NHL has a vendetta against them, having them play the Kings on opening night for the banner raising and then again for an outdoor game.

They are not happy about how much NBC is going to re-live the great choke job of 2014.

What a bunch of whiners.

You forgot to mention how they're complaining about how the promo videos are all Kings clips.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad