GDT: The Joy of Painting with Dano: Flyers @ Devils 7pm MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008

Hopefully I’m putting the “hahaha. You’re a moron who is wrong” energy into the universe but Meier-Mercer-Holtz seems really poor to me based on their recent play.

Meier is slow and has trouble making plays, Mercer plays mediocre at center, and Holtz is still a guy who performs better in open space that his teammates help create but these guys likely won’t.

Maybe you put all the weak eggs into one basket and they’ll cancel their own bad mojo out.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
His absence from last game is weird.

Almost makes me think he had a doctors (psychiatrist) appointment or maybe he was really hungover after some partying Saturday night after the team got back in from Columbus?

I wonder who takes the players partying now that Brunette isn’t here anymore?

Yeah I know we give the team a lot of crap for the vagueness surrounding injuries but I wish they would have said Vitek had the shits or something.

Now he's back like nothing happened when just "not feeling physically right but not sick" is definitely not something that's common. Not even able to dress as a backup.

ninetyeight

Jun 3, 2007
Finland
Love that right after Jack's peanutbutter&jelly comments, Ruff was like 'no we won't have any of that'. Vanecek in net after Schmid couldn't handle 2 games b2b with atrocious defence in front of him. Brendan Smith back in D, despite the fact that Smith-Hughes pair has been awful and Smith was great as a forward. Man gotta love our coach.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

1703007831636.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Love that right after Jack's peanutbutter&jelly comments, Ruff was like 'no we won't have any of that'. Vanecek in net after Schmid couldn't handle 2 games b2b with atrocious defence in front of him. Brendan Smith back in D, despite the fact that Smith-Hughes pair has been awful and Smith was great as a forward. Man gotta love our coach.
I think we need to stay the course with him this season. Unless the plan is to tank the rest of this season, then Travis Green is the man for the job.

This is not me defending Ruff in any way at all. I personally can't wait for him to be gone (as long as its not for the aforementioned Green), but if we fire him this year, we're getting Travis Green or either best or worst case scenario Kevin Dineen. Both suck as NHL head coaches.

I actually agree entirely with your post. This was just my multiple times daily PSA that Ruff being turfed probably means Green.

And that's like firing Hynes and replacing him with Nasreddine.

I hate how all these names Green, Dineen and Nasreddine rhyme lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad