GDT: The Jerk Store: Devils @ Hurricanes, 7 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Cory is the easiest goalie to beat on a breakaway.... just shoot 5hole after a brief deke and it goes in 8 of 10 times

Reactions: mdj12784

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
I can barely hear steve and dano
They havent been to the playoffs in a while... can clinch tonight.
I'd be pumped to.
The team seemed to successfully get the fans into the season with the post game team celebrating and interacting with them (I know some hate it, and that's half the reason I like it more)

Also this is nothing compared to the colisuem... that place gets loud. This is not there yet

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
They havent been to the playoffs in a while... can clinch tonight.
I'd be pumped to.
The team seemed to successfully get the fans into the season with the post game team celebrating and interacting with them (I know some hate it, and that's half the reason I like it more)

Also this is nothing compared to the colisuem... that place gets loud. This is not there yet
No. Sorry you had to post all of that for nothing. Steve and Danos mics are extremely low, even when the crowd is quiet I can barly hear them.

Edit: For my feed at least, its weird

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cory is the easiest goalie to beat on a breakaway.... just shoot 5hole after a brief deke and it goes in 8 of 10 times
Honestly though, Martin Jones is the easiest goalie to beat on a breakaway.

At least this year he is.

Martin Jones is one of the easiest goalies to beat period.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Did Dano just say ''Dustin Williams''? Or is the low mic just making it sound like that?:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Must be my feed then? I have fios. Their mics are so damn low.
It's not extremely low for me, but sounds lower than normal. Probably why I can't tell if he's saying Dustin or Justin Williams.

They are having some technical difficulties with the feed, if not slightly. Judging by how they couldn't replay the Greene goal right away.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I really like Bastian's game. Think he can find a spot in our bottom 6 to start next season. Have him earn it, of course

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I didn't think it was Smelly pit, I thought he said Smelly-Pelly?
I 100% remember him saying Smelly Pit, or Pit-Smelly. I died because he automatically corrected himself because it was so bad. Either last season or two seasons ago as a Devil.

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Ok it was two seasons ago haha. Guess he said Devante Pith-Smelly. :laugh:

C5823BD1-56ED-49B3-957C-05127A99A6FB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad