GDT: The Jackets Gotta Hab It Game|CBJ vs Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge|3-28-19|7:00 p.m.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
One of the most under the radar plays from last night is Jenner's block on Weber.

If this shot gets through its 2-1. And if the rest of the events transpire afterwards it goes to 3-1 Montreal. I don't think that is a hole we would have crawled out of.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. We play that game when they lose, let's not when they win.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I think it is fair to say that Boone Jenner's daring block of a Weber point blank rocket was a pivotal play.. i'm just glad he didn't get injured doing it.

Adam McQuaid getting an elbow to the head like that and not even getting a Toronto review.. well that is a travesty. As a Blue Jacket fan I loath the NHL for not ruling in a more fair and impartial way. Had this happened to a Hab, Leaf or a big city US team the hit would have been looked at.. had it been against Cindy the internet would have exploded and there would be blood dripping from my eyes. AM isn't chopped liver, and Blue Jacket fans have long memories. We haven't gotten a ruling yet and it has been 20 years. FU Bettman

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
So, serious question guys. Bobs can't play every game from here on out....right? Back to back this weekend. Do you give Bobs Saturday night off vs Preds so he is better rested for Sunday vs Buffalo or do you play him on short rest vs Nashville and play Korpi (or another backup) on Sunday vs the Sabres?

I’d play Bob the rest of the way, barring us being locked in at a spot before the game at Ottawa. If we are, then go with Korpi there. (Kinda like how Korpi played at Nashville in the last game of the season last year. Although in that case, our position was still up for grabs. But we maybe wanted to lose anyway.)

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
In Tortorella's post game press conference, he said he was very upset about the Habs diving before the Shaw hit on McQuaid. I didn't notice any blatant diving. What was he talking about?

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
In Tortorella's post game press conference, he said he was very upset about the Habs diving before the Shaw hit on McQuaid. I didn't notice any blatant diving. What was he talking about?
Domi on Jenner.
ezgif-4-81a2905fa7c1.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad