The Injury Thread, '23-24 Edition - Samuelsson (UBI, surgery, done for year), Girgensons (Ill, D2D), Bryson (eye), Power (face)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
As an aside -- holy f*** reading the News online is impossible.

Went to read article. *Please disable your ad-blocker to read this article* I did. Re-load *Please subscribe to read this article*.........F*** YOU.

Awful news for Quinn. Wonder if they'll bring him back for the April games?

At KA's presser today the very last question was about Quinn and whether he would play. Kevyn responded that he wasn't ruling it out but he's not counting on it. Didn't sound like they're expecting to get him back in the lineup this season.

The 8 week mark puts him at 3/25, which leaves 9 or 10 games remaining.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland

At KA's presser today the very last question was about Quinn and whether he would play. Kevyn responded that he wasn't ruling it out but he's not counting on it. Didn't sound like they're expecting to get him back in the lineup this season.

The 8 week mark puts him at 3/25, which leaves 9 or 10 games remaining.

Definitely need to do the risk vs reward analysis but probably better to err on the side of caution and shut him down

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
Definitely need to do the risk vs reward analysis but probably better to err on the side of caution and shut him down
The guy has missed a lot of games. If he is 100% by the end, they should put him out there just so he can get confidence that his body is okay if nothing else.

If not 100%, yeah absolutely no need to play

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Adams has not been optimistic and I believe that Quinn got out of the protective boot just in the last few days to a week.
Losing Quinn for the year still hurts. There's little doubt in my mind he was going to take his game up a few notches. I really hope this trend of injuries doesn't continue throughout his career because he's such a fun player to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad