The importance of last nights game

sensrmyheart*

Would you say that last night's game was the most important so far in our season? We all knew from the start that Anderson was not playing the same as we was last season. We also knew that Cowen despite being very solid the last month still had defensive issues he needed to clean up. Now this game was eerily similar to the game in Colorado , but my question is does this game spark management, coaching staff etc to start making the necessary changes to get us over the top?.Our offensive form was lights out last night, I'd say maybe one of our best games of the season in that regards, but just like the Colorado game we allowed 2 points to slip away from us. Btw lots of my Sens fan friends that I seen today were talking about this game for a long time, I myself lost a little bit of sleep over this game.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
We dominated last night's game. Montreal won by fluke. That simple. Any Hab fans that say different are full of themselves.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Would you say that last night's game was the most important so far in our season? We all knew from the start that Anderson was not playing the same as we was last season. We also knew that Cowen despite being very solid the last month still had defensive issues he needed to clean up. Now this game was eerily similar to the game in Colorado , but my question is does this game spark management, coaching staff etc to start making the necessary changes to get us over the top?.Our offensive form was lights out last night, I'd say maybe one of our best games of the season in that regards, but just like the Colorado game we allowed 2 points to slip away from us. Btw lots of my Sens fan friends that I seen today were talking about this game for a long time, I myself lost a little bit of sleep over this game.

We allowed one point to slip away from us, not two.

Get it right.

Halifaxhab*

Don't lose sleep over having a game stolen by a goalie and a couple lucky bounces. You got the point, and moved up the standings. Deserved 2pts, but sometimes the deserving team loses.

Just hope they keep playing well.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Don't lose sleep over having a game stolen by a goalie and a couple lucky bounces. You got the point, and moved up the standings. Deserved 2pts, but sometimes the deserving team loses.

Just hope they keep playing well.

This exactly as they say **** happens !!

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
I'm sure habs fans said the same thing about Bishop last season when we won 2-1 and he made 44 saves. This happens all the time in hockey where one team badly outplays the other and still loses. We saw that happen plenty when our goalies were hot last season like the mentioned game above. The team looked fine after losing to the Avs so I'm not personally worried. Not to mention we still have their number even though they won.

sensrmyheart*

Everyone here should try stand up, absolutely hilarious -___-

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Last nights game was so important that we are going to miss the playoffs by 1 point. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad