GDT: The Hurricanes are playing a team that once won some division championships in the 50s or something

rainband

Oct 7, 2009
So, if you watched the highlights on dtmts.com, you got the Montreal feed. Interesting "mistake" here in tallying the KK game winner. Before:

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 10.08.57 AM.png

After:
Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 10.09.11 AM.png

Appears they just can't let go.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
I was getting chirped by a habs fan last night and he played the “has your poverty franchise even won a cup?” card.

Yes, my friend, they even beat your team along the way.

After we won he told me to have fun getting knocked out by Boston in the first round. I’m not sure what world he lives in where we match up with them.
Typical

Reactions: zman77

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
So, if you watched the highlights on dtmts.com, you got the Montreal feed. Interesting "mistake" here in tallying the KK game winner. Before:

View attachment 665327

After:
View attachment 665328

Appears they just can't let go.
Speaking of not being able to let it go, there seems to be an interesting omission in their Shootout updates last night.......

HabsLOL.png

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Speaking of not being able to let it go, there seems to be an interesting omission in their Shootout updates last night.......
Some years back, the North Korean TV cut the broadcast of Portugal - North Korea soccer game after the first half and later on a newscaster told the audience just that "Portugal won".

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
What I think people fail to realize, or just ignore because it’s amusing, is that the more fans you have the more morons you are going to have as fans.
I think everyone realizes that. The habs and the leafs are the worst for it. A great majority of the population of Canada just blindly choose to cheer for those teams because they’re either local, or because they’re popular or because they were once great historically.

They like to pick on small market fans for having fans they say know nothing about the game but there’s probably a larger percentage of their own fan base who fit that description.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I only saw most of the first period.

Chat seemed to leave Ghost in a lurch on both goals as far as I could tell (didn't get the benefit of replays).

Is the concern level going from green to yellow on that pair?

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I only saw most of the first period.

Chat seemed to leave Ghost in a lurch on both goals as far as I could tell (didn't get the benefit of replays).

Is the concern level going from green to yellow on that pair?
Chat had a rough game with a relatively new partner. A couple of his worst games early this year were his earliest games with de Haan and Coghlan. I think once they get fully in sync, it'll be fine again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad