GDT: The Hurricanes are playing a team that once won some division championships in the 50s or something

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
I can’t wait until the Habs miss out on Bedard because they didn’t want to lose in regulation
Not only did KK get the game winning goal (in a shootout too!), but Montreal gets 1 point to make it more difficult to get Bedard. The cherry on top of the cake.

les Butthurts des Montreal! Tres bien!

giphy.gif

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I was getting chirped by a habs fan last night and he played the “has your poverty franchise even won a cup?” card.

Yes, my friend, they even beat your team along the way.

After we won he told me to have fun getting knocked out by Boston in the first round. I’m not sure what world he lives in where we match up with them.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I was getting chirped by a habs fan last night and he played the “has your poverty franchise even won a cup?” card.

After we won he told me to have fun getting knocked out by Boston in the first round. I’m not sure what world he lives in where we match up with them.

Where? On these boards?

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Montreal fans and media were among the most vocal about our team and Quebec City and they are also among the most vocal about (insert warm weather City team here) relocating because Bettman hates Canada or something.

So yeah, I very much enjoy victories against Les Habs

We are good.

They are butt.

The LOLs would be when "Quebec" slapped around Montreal for a good long while and made them the little brother.

Reactions: Tryamw

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009

What I think people fail to realize, or just ignore because it’s amusing, is that the more fans you have the more morons you are going to have as fans.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

When a Habs fan roots for Boston against you, you know you have Made It.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad