Foxboro, MA
Always a great Christmas when I have all the ladies together

1671983102360.jpeg

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
My daughter and I were headed up to the North shore to have dinner with my brother, sister in law, and nephew, but my brother cancelled this morning. Apparently my nephew's wife and her family are all sick with the pukes this morning and he just thought it would be safer not to take a chance. My nephew is ok so far, but obviously wants to stay home with his wife. My other nephew and his wife are down with Covid. Lots of illness lately.
Me and my kid will relax at home in our PJ's and listen to Christmas music. We'll probably pop "Home Alone" into the Blueray later on. I threw some chicken into a pot to whip up a batch of my mom's holiday soup.
I always give my kids a nice Amazon gift card for Christmas. My daughter is already spending it, haha. She got me two bags of Fazenda K cup pods and a shutterfly mug with a photo of the two of us at a B's game wearing our fake Movember mustaches.
My son and his wife are in FL visiting the in-laws. They alternate years so we'll have them next year. Plus they were up in September for my nephew's wedding.
Wishing everyone a lovely and peaceful day, wherever you find yourself!:xtree::xsign:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
We walked 50 ft next door where my bro in law cooked a massive feast including bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. I bought my fave prosecco and had it shipped so I could have it with cranberry juice. Mom had hers with OJ.

We came back here and I just finished folding all my clothes so I can easily pack tomorrow as I leave very early on Tuesday.

Prime rib and the Celtics are on the docket for later on.

Now off to finish the prosecco and get ready for later on :)

Merry Christmas!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Well I just finished watching Christmas Mass at St Peters. A tradition taught by my late grandmother, that I carry on today. Very emotional time for me. Whenever I watch. Feeling very grateful and blessed this evening. May God Bless you all. Have a Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays to all. And I hope Santa brings you everything good!

View attachment 626507

Goodnight!
View attachment 626508

OMG another person who does this! Watching this has been a personal tradition of mine for the last 10 years. It is a struggle to stay awake sometimes but I manage, it is a beautiful ceremony.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
My daughter and I were headed up to the North shore to have dinner with my brother, sister in law, and nephew, but my brother cancelled this morning. Apparently my nephew's wife and her family are all sick with the pukes this morning and he just thought it would be safer not to take a chance. My nephew is ok so far, but obviously wants to stay home with his wife. My other nephew and his wife are down with Covid. Lots of illness lately.
Me and my kid will relax at home in our PJ's and listen to Christmas music. We'll probably pop "Home Alone" into the Blueray later on. I threw some chicken into a pot to whip up a batch of my mom's holiday soup.
I always give my kids a nice Amazon gift card for Christmas. My daughter is already spending it, haha. She got me two bags of Fazenda K cup pods and a shutterfly mug with a photo of the two of us at a B's game wearing our fake Movember mustaches.
My son and his wife are in FL visiting the in-laws. They alternate years so we'll have them next year. Plus they were up in September for my nephew's wedding.
Wishing everyone a lovely and peaceful day, wherever you find yourself!:xtree::xsign:
Sounds glorious! Enjoy!

Reactions: ProdigalFan

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
You can count on that!
You have to let us know how the trivia book is. When I used to watch millionaire reruns that I hadn't seen I always had this thought of imagine if you got to the final question and it happened to be some random Bruins question that most of us here would know. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
You have to let us know how the trivia book is. When I used to watch millionaire reruns that I hadn't seen I always had this thought of imagine if you got to the final question and it happened to be some random Bruins question that most of us here would know. :laugh:
*I'd like to phone a friend... @Fenway !*

Haha

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
20221225_122822.jpg

My little sister (she's 27, but she'll always be my baby sister) surprised me with the pooh bear jersey! I was in complete and utter shock. They've been sold out so I figured I'm never getting one. Low and behold she purchased this on black friday. Such a wonderful gift.

20221225_172955.jpg

She loved her presents but was the most excited about the kit-kats I put on her stocking 🤣😭❤️

Merry Christmas to you, HF Boards. The Lunatic Fringe. I hope you all had a great day. God Bless you all!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad