Post-Game Talk: The Habs played? San Jose scored 4 in the Bell Centre, so they must have.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Not a team in the world would take that contract, and that horrific hockey player, at that age. NOBODY.
He’s worth an unprotected 1st from Florida if they’re gonna consider making a serious playoff push imo.

• Haha
Reactions: Habs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Not a team in the world would take that contract, and that horrific hockey player, at that age. NOBODY.
We already got the intended return for him. Not every cap dump can be turned into a marketable asset. Sometimes, you consolidate your gains by simply not awarding playing time to a turd. And telling his agent to f*** off.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
We already got the intended return for him. Not every cap dump can be turned into a marketable asset. Sometimes, you consolidate your gains by simply not awarding playing time to a turd. And telling his agent to f*** off.
Dadonov has been a disappointment...................but getting rid of Big Shea's contract for one year of Dadonov was well worth it..............it certainly does not look like we will get much else at this point, the player has not panned out at all...................we have several duds, but I am surprised Dadonov did not play better, to date.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Why didn't they use Anderson in front of the net, no matter what wave he's in? He's supposed to be physical and can hold his ground.
Honestly, as stupid as what I’m a out to say sounds… Anderson probably doesn’t know how to play the front of the net. Getting in front and being a nuisance is the main job but working to tip in shots or jumping on rebounds requires a bit more IQ which I think he lacks.

A guy like him you’d expect to motor in with drive-bys, or push defenders inwards to free up ice like Rick Nash but he just doesn‘t do it consistently.

It’s frustrating because I’m a fan of his. He has size, strength, speed and can legit skate but offensively he seems to be lost a lot. I do think he’s best suited to play with Monahan rather than Dvorak though.

Reactions: Runner77

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
If the goal was winning, why would Dadanov have a roster spot, or Armia... Hughes is making the lineup I'm guessing, there is no other explanation why both those giant turds have an ounce of ice time.

Who's going to play instead of them? Pitlick?

Reactions: Habs

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Dach and Caulfield have both been at the point. And here we are.
''here we are''?? existentially speaking or what,pertaining to? If this is about players on the point,well they have to shoot from there from time to time,they haven't from what I've seen.And there we go.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
''here we are''?? existentially speaking or what,pertaining to? If this is about players on the point,well they have to shoot from there from time to time,they haven't from what I've seen.And there we go.
I'm saying that they've played the point before, and the PP is still garbage. I don't like the idea of 5 forwards out there. They have to have a quarterback.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
I'm saying that they've played the point before, and the PP is still garbage. I don't like the idea of 5 forwards out there. They have to have a quarterback.
Yes I understand what you're saying and not a fan of 5 forwards either,but you have to have the option of someone who can blast it from the point and yet no one does,baffling.It severely limits their options and makes it much too predictable and easier to defend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad