The Habs Lounge Thread XVIII: Mrb1p and Kenny Powders' Lady Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Your first kiss was with 3 girls ? What the heck.

My first kiss was when I was something like 10 in my "girlfriends" basement. :laugh:

Kissing's fun, but cuddling's much better.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
If you're actually serious, that's kinda sad.

And I say this as someone who has a small group of friends, an introvert and that is not the most socially active.
I'm actually serious, but I'm not sad or unhappy about it. If you knew me more you'd know I usually laugh it off/make this one of my pride.
Weird I know!

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Your first kiss was with 3 girls ? What the heck.

My first kiss was when I was something like 10 in my "girlfriends" basement. :laugh:

Kissing's fun, but cuddling's much better.

My first kiss, I was 13 and the girl was 16. I had been chatting her up on ICQ and she invited me over. I didn't know what I was doing and very nervous... She was older, and had these massive DD breasts. We were kissing, she was saying I was a good kisser, I was finally starting to feel confident... Then she takes my hand, puts it ON HER BOOB. I was shaking, I couldn't believe it. I was squeezing so much, going crazy. She took my hand off, and I was pretty disappointed, figuring I was being too rough maybe.

Then she puts it back. And the boob is bare.

13 years old. Fondling a pair of bare DD monsters. Over 17 years later and I still have never seen breasts like that again.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
If you happen to make friends after you're done school, you hang onto them for dear life.

All my friends are from high school (I'm 30). The only non-high school friends I have are my wife's high school friends.

My wife's oldest childhood friend married my oldest childhood friend.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
All my friends are from high school (I'm 30). The only non-high school friends I have are my wife's high school friends.

My wife's oldest childhood friend married my oldest childhood friend.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 28 and the closest friends I have are my best friend from high school, a few friends I see every now and then and all of my wife's good friends. It's always nice when your SO's circle welcomes you in, no questions asked.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 28 and the closest friends I have are my best friend from high school, a few friends I see every now and then and all of my wife's good friends. It's always nice when your SO's circle welcomes you in, no questions asked.

Yeah we were pretty lucky. All our friends get along really well and we've basically become one huge group of 12+ that hangs out every weekend. Everyone is friends with everyone and their spouses too.

If anyone gets divorced we are ****ed though.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Yeah we were pretty lucky. All our friends get along really well and we've basically become one huge group of 12+ that hangs out every weekend. Everyone is friends with everyone and their spouses too.

If anyone gets divorced we are ****ed though.

Five years from now, everyone will have slept with everyone too lol

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
My friends are all from highschool too. We went through everything together. Crazy how I can regularly fight with them and the next day it's like nothing happened :laugh: I even punched my friend three times a few months ago. Woke up, called him to say I was sorry and in normal brosef fashion he replied that I punch like a sissy :laugh:

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
It was at home, I was 18, she was 17 and it lasted an extraordinary 17 seconds and that included putting on the raincoat :naughty: Oh you're only talking about the first kiss, well that came later as I didn't kiss her. The garlic breath turned me off :laugh:

Might be why she never called me back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad