Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
nrvs.gif

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I hate getting attached to a girl so fast. I've been single for a month, seen about 10 girls and I'm already falling for one of them. (One I knew already, and I knew I'd fall for her, and I knew she'd fall for me.)

This sucks, kinda.

Wasn't it the unofficial title of the previous thread?

No, that one was "Pitbulls are dangerous"

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
I hate getting attached to a girl so fast. I've been single for a month, seen about 10 girls and I'm already falling for one of them. (One I knew already, and I knew I'd fall for her, and I knew she'd fall for me.)

This sucks, kinda.

No, that one was "Pitbulls are dangerous"

Why does it suck ?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
To anyone looking for more success with woman, grow a beard and start playing an instrument. Really.

Why does it suck ?

It sucks cause I've been engaged all my life. I want to live alone a bit. Well, I don't know what I want. Kinda feels bad to go from one long term relationship straight into another, no? (After a month, no less).

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
To anyone looking for more success with woman, grow a beard and start playing an instrument. Really.

It sucks cause I've been engaged all my life. I want to live alone a bit. Well, I don't know what I want. Kinda feels bad to go from one long term relationship straight into another, no? (After a month, no less).

I guess.... but when you really like someone it is what it is. Not a bad thing :)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

If you're doing it for the right reasons (not just looking to get back at the ex or anything) then don't be concerned about that. Just do what makes you happy. You might want to live alone, but would you be happier with this girl than you would be living alone?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
If you're doing it for the right reasons (not just looking to get back at the ex or anything) then don't be concerned about that. Just do what makes you happy. You might want to live alone, but would you be happier with this girl than you would be living alone?

I legit don't know. All I've been thinking about lately is her, totally infatuated with her right now. Crazy.

I'm starting to like Drake also.

What is happening to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad