OT: The Habs Lounge Thread XIII: This is NOT a thread about bees and wasps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
if I had more money than I had at the beginning of the summer - like enough for not having to work!; aka at least 20K+), I would probably have went on vacation for the summer.

Somewhere where it is <15°C during the summer

68*

All dressed won. Thanks for playing. Winners get a signed photo of me eating the pizza.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
if I had more money than I had at the beginning of the summer - like enough for not having to work!; aka at least 20K+), I would probably have went on vacation for the summer.

Somewhere where it is <15°C during the summer

Ta juste a aller sur la Côte-Nord... à Sept-Iles genre.

68*

Man I need to get to SAQ Express before it closes but if I move my car now I will lose my parking spot and will need to drive around for 20 minutes before I find one if I find one. **** MTL.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Man I need to get to SAQ Express before it closes but if I move my car now I will lose my parking spot and will need to drive around for 20 minutes before I find one if I find one. **** MTL.

IK that feel. Thats why I moved right next to a SAQ, and a couche tard. NO MORE.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

Get a vignette

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
GTFO Zaide. Ya rien comme pecher a grande ligne, chasser un gros buck, elever des petits suisses, couper ton propre bois de chauffage, faire ce que tu ****ing veux dans ta cour arriere et gunner des mouettes.

/Gars d'bois à off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad