The Habs Lounge Thread XI: Why is it taking so long edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

68*

Da hood. Montréal-Nord man. Straight up gangsta.

And yes, I am aware that it will be more expensive. So be it.

Oh lawd. Would not buy a house there. But I guess you don't have much of a choice. Even Rosemont is expensive as **** right now and let's not even talk about Outremont or Westmount.

68*

Man **** accounting. So boring. You have to be a masochist to become an accountant.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What the heck are they thinking over there? Sorry to hear this man, good luck with everything.

I'm safe. For now. But they should have just announced it before they even did the conference call. Just pretty unprofessional stuff.

TDG: You're going to Montreal North? That's pretty European of you.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Studying ratios right now and it's so boring.

There are things a little bit more exciting than that, that's for sure :laugh:

I guess you're doing a basic accounting course? Then I agree, that's some boring ****.

68*

There are things a little bit more exciting than that, that's for sure :laugh:

I guess you're doing a basic accounting course? Then I agree, that's some boring ****.

Yes. It's the first accounting course in a B.A.A. The previous chapter was about stocks. Now I'm reading the chapter about "immobilisations corporelles and incorporelles". More interesting and easier so far.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Yes. It's the first accounting course in a B.A.A. The previous chapter was about stocks. Now I'm reading the chapter about "immobilisations corporelles and incorporelles". More interesting and easier so far.

Which specialty are you going to take? Finance, Management, Marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad