The Habs Lounge Thread XI: Why is it taking so long edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I went out with my two friends, which I call **** because I love them. I was also kinda drunk when I first decided to write that.

NoNachoNoParty

Dec 8, 2011
Montreal
CHSLD (Un Centre d’Hébergement et de Soins de Longue Durée)? For you or for a relative?

Was for me. They guided me towards the right place. I was just clueless as to where to start calling but they gave me the right info and i'll know tomorrow for sure if they can actually help me or not. Fwiw im going to the centre on st-michel (right before the metro) to meet with a social worker tomorrow evening.

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
He probably meant CLSC, or CSSS, or whatever they're called nowadays. I lost track...

CHSLD is most of the time for old people who needs assistance in their daily lives. I think he means CLSC.

Was for me. They guided me towards the right place. I was just clueless as to where to start calling but they gave me the right info and i'll know tomorrow for sure if they can actually help me or not. Fwiw im going to the centre on st-michel (right before the metro) to meet with a social worker tomorrow evening.

Honestly dude, that's fricken awesome that you're asking for help especially when you really need it. The true strength of someone is to ask for help and not to hide it. Best of luck in the process, you're on the right path!

NoNachoNoParty

Dec 8, 2011
Montreal
Honestly dude, that's fricken awesome that you're asking for help especially when you really need it. The true strength of someone is to ask for help and not to hide it. Best of luck in the process, you're on the right path!

Seriously i cant thank you guys enough for being so supportive. HF rocks.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have an eye infection.

The Brick made sure to make me mentally and physically ill before I left.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
No way am I stepping in there.

Come on man, Montreal Proud.

Man I can't sleep after a game like that. Now imagine, this damn month, I have my finals, there's the playoffs and the Champions League finals, how will I have time to focus on school stuff?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad