The Habs Lounge Thread VI: Happy 2015 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I'd advise you against that.

it's not aesthetically pleasing

idk i'm about done with Kobe Armstrong, I changed it when Colby Armstrong scored his 1st goal for us cause i thought it was hilarious, but now i need a switch up

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Take "Alpha Bro". Then when 68 will want to change, you will be able to charge him money for your name.

68*

Take "Alpha Bro". Then when 68 will want to change, you will be able to charge him money for your name.

Lool. Good luck bro. Had a boring teacher from 9h30-12h30. She took so much time to explain simple concepts and yet some dude still couldn't understand one of her examples.

Half empty plane ready to take off. Would the airline lose money if they sold a ticket 200$ when the normal price is 500$. Don't know how that dude made it to uni.

68*

Lel. 68 just dreams of being Alpha someday.

You wot m8. I'm alpha most of the time but tomorrow I have a class with this cute girl I know that wants my D since CEGEP but I always act beta in front of her. Feels bad. I also have a visible bald spot on my head because my barber didn't cut my hair the way I wanted. Feeling self conscious right now mang.

68*

I lost my wallet at Station Montmorency. Some guy texted me saying he found it. I'm a lucky man.

You're lucky. I never got anything I lost given back to me. 3/4 people on this planet would go to Hell if it was up to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad