The Habs Lounge Thread II (Ric Flair-Level Intoxication Appreciation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikiki Bousquet

Oct 3, 2012
Lies, it just comes from what sounds better, and I don't know anyone from Québec City.

My friend from Estrie says that they always say la bus, but, they say bus with an english sound : " la (bos)".

And it's une job and not un job. And une gang and not un gang.

****ing frenchies :P.

Analyzer*

Yes sir. I gave up on retail and gone back to factory work. I need more experience anyways to seem more desirable to this other place I applied to in Arnprior (another small town about 20 minute drive away)

Thats like the perfect schedule.

I know, eh ? Some ot here and there, but mo money mo chicken fingers.

The downside is, if I take over my mom's house I'll be working till 3:30, then going there to demo/clean/fix things to get it ready for December 1st. Old house, don't want to leave it empty for the winter time.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yes sir. I gave up on retail and gone back to factory work. I need more experience anyways to seem more desirable to this other place I applied to in Arnprior (another small town about 20 minute drive away)

I know, eh ? Some ot here and there, but mo money mo chicken fingers.

The downside is, if I take over my mom's house I'll be working till 3:30, then going there to demo/clean/fix things to get it ready for December 1st. Old house, don't want to leave it empty for the winter time.

There's no downside if you have a nice home to live in at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad