The Habs Lounge Thread II (Ric Flair-Level Intoxication Appreciation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
My parents came by today with a surprise. They were talking with some friends around the Bell Center this week and my father saw a BC worker taking off Habs logos from the Boutique's windows to put up something else. He talked to the guy and managed to take one home and brought it to me today. I love it, just in time for the playoffs!

The protective plastic

SVydK08.jpg

Proof it's not Photoshoped

2kQemn8.jpg

There you go! A 3 foot Habs logo in my windows.

yKc3da0.jpg

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
My parents came by today with a surprise. They were talking with some friends around the Bell Center this week and my father saw a BC worker taking off Habs logos from the Boutique's windows to put up something else. He talked to the guy and managed to take one home and brought it to me today. I love it, just in time for the playoffs!

The protective plastic

SVydK08.jpg

Proof it's not Photoshoped

2kQemn8.jpg

There you go! A 3 foot Habs logo in my windows.

yKc3da0.jpg

Holy **** man! That's awesome.

Lucky boy.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
For tomorrow the weather forecast for Fredericton has sunny and +12C. 12!!!!! Can't wait.

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
Can we use this thread for election prédictions?

PLQ minority. Pauline quit, same for Legault (but later this spring)

Before I get flamed, i'm not a PLQ fan.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Can we use this thread for election prédictions?

PLQ minority. Pauline quit, same for Legault (but later this spring)

Before I get flamed, i'm not a PLQ fan.

I think it should be fine if we use it strictly for objective info. Keep the politics out of it.

Latest projections from the Journal de Montreal gives a majority government to the Liberals. http://blogues.journaldemontreal.co...-finales-un-gouvernement-liberal-majoritaire/

Also, no campaigning in this thread, don't tell us who you're voting for, don't tell us who's better in your opinion.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I say go ahead. But if it gets heated and we start having ***** fests, I'll have to ask you guys to stop it.

But I dont have the last word.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
elections again?

being here for a long-ass time, i dont get to vote for incompetent morons and instead, i have semi competent appointed rulers given to me. not sure which is worst...

happy voting quebec

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad