The Habs Lounge Thread II (Ric Flair-Level Intoxication Appreciation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Or this... much... snow.

Walked out this morning, saw the snow being dumped from the sky and yelled "ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS!?"

Woman passing by laughed.

Similar reaction... "********!", then proceeded to remove, once again, the snow on the car.

Dec 2, 2010
I don't know where to post this:

Anyone know where to search for NHLers by handedness (shoots right/left) ? I swear google isn't showing anything useful.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Imagine if the trade deadline was on April 1st... Just think about that for a minute, my god the chaos...

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I sort of wish April 1st was yesterday and the horrible series finale of How I Met Your Mother was just one, big joke. Yikes.

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
This election have reach a all time low of "we don't talk about real issues and we attack each other salaries, savings and who you know", people are tired of politics and politics use to be one of with my favourite subjects, got my BAC in this by now i'm tired of it. %&(& this i'm voting for PCQ

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
This election have reach a all time low of "we don't talk about real issues and we attack each other salaries, savings and who you know", people are tired of politics and politics use to be one of with my favourite subjects, got my BAC in this by now i'm tired of it. %&(& this i'm voting for PCQ

Yeah, this is one of the worst elections I've seen ever... Mind you, I'm 23, so I haven't seen that many lol.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Is Bob McKenzie going to retweet every draft selection in the OHL?... If so, it's going to be a longs day..

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Damn, I think my dog has his left side paralyzed, he felt off the couch on his neck, went to the vet and they gave him an injection.

I have to go back tomorrow and we'll see if there's any improvement, if not I'll have to get him euthanized.

Man, I can't eat right now, I'm feeling sick.

I never knew I care so much about my dog until today.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Damn, I think my dog has his left side paralyzed, he felt off the couch on his neck, went to the vet and they gave him an injection.

I have to go back tomorrow and we'll see if there's any improvement, if not I'll have to get him euthanized.

****.. That sucks.. :(

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world

I just went and hugged my dog. Hopefully tomorrow everything turns out good for you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad