Confirmed with Link: The "Guess Hamilton's Contract" Thread. UPDATE: Signed for 6 years, $5.75M AAV

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
This is exactly the moment we kick off things as being a true playoff contender. The next 6 years and more will see our team being as good as the days of 2005-06 in the Western Conference.

What a job Treliving has done, it's a good day to be a Flames fan.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Will not be surprised at all if the Flames went on a good cup run while I am on a mission.

We deserve it. Great times to be a Flames' fan.

Perceptor

World Class
Mar 19, 2012
Calgary, AB
This is exactly the moment we kick off things as being a true playoff contender. The next 6 years and more will see our team being as good as the days of 2005-06 in the Western Conference.

What a job Treliving has done, it's a good day to be a Flames fan.

If this trend continues, we'll be better than that team :) Better d-corps and better forwards down the middle! Obviously, we're missing the superstar performances of Kipper and Iggy in their primes, but overall, this team will end up being better. So much potential

May 27, 2012
Earth
Well, he stated earlier that when his dad went on his mission, it was in 1989.... :naughty:

You could say that for anyone in 89. "My dad watched the series in 89 and the Flames won the cup. If I watch it in 20XX the Flames will the cup."

" I was taking a dump when Calgary won. Looks like I need to take another dump too."

I don't believe in that, it was just coincidence that both events happened .

It's like I am saying: " I am 3-0-0 when Calgary wins after winning 3 games ."

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Will
‏@HeyMyNameIsWill
Giordano, Brodie & Hamilton: $14.4M
Chara, Seidenberg & Krug: $14.3M

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Treliving has delivered two unreal contracts in Brodie and Hamilton. This has me very optimistic about Giordano's extension!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The last time the Flames were great, they were led, in part, by a red-headed goaltender.

Before that, by a red-headed, moustachioed co-captain.

... History will be made.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Congrats to the Flames and Hamilton, this is a pretty special time for the organization and it's fans.

I do feel bad for the Bruin's fans, imagine if that was us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad