GBU The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - All Good Things Must Come to an End, Sabres 5, Columbus 2

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The Good:

Skinner dogged tonight.
Mitts continued driving the bus, winds up with 59 points.
Clague's blocks.
Dahlin net front and his late pinch to key almost a minute in the offensive zone for the heavy line.
Vic ripping one in what might be his final game as a Sabre.

The Bad:

Leaky angle goal for Angle.
An own goal and a goalie LBI in the same game? Ohhh reallly?

The Ugly:

Five months until training camp.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
G:
Screenshots_2023-04-14-18-57-22.png

MGIII

Legendary
Jun 3, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Regular Season over.

This needs to be Kevyn Adams season now. It’s the most important one you’ve had. No more excuses. No more bullshit. They missed by a f***ing point and you have all the money and all the assets to build a real winner.

Time is up

He has "all the money and assets" because he let the team organically grow a core to build around lmao

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I’m really sad right now that this team didn’t make it… 1 more win. 7 game losing streak instead of 8. Tuch offsides, fasching kicked in goal, losing to jackets. Someone console me please

Reactions: Ginger Papa

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
This team is so likable. Everyone smiles, everyone hugs, they play like a team. Last night with Anderson, his 300th win, Miller night, Levi’s first win. So many good memories this year, this team deserved playoff hockey. They mesh so well. I feel like I have an emotional connection to some of these players. Haven’t felt like this since 05-07. Hope this feeling last.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Good game to end it. Definitely had a last game of the season feel.

I'm sure that room will be very bittersweet about what could have been but very excited for next year.

Not a lot of turnover for next year I don't imagine but they will miss the guys who will no longer be their teammates.

I'll be very interested to see who goes to watch the Amerks this weekend.

Locker cleanout should be interesting.

Have to imagine the centers next year are Thompson, Cozens, Mittelstadt, Krebs.

Let's get everyone healthy, bigger, and stronger.

Thank you guys for a good season. Patience will be our friend until September / October.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
Get another top 4 d man and another goal and we'll get the 3rd spot in the division! Players are gonna come back even better!

Great season by the boys! They've exceeded my expectations just sucks the season ended and we missed by 1 win.. but can't wait for October!

KA, time to go to work

Reactions: Ginger Papa

KeydGV21

Jul 25, 2006
Regular Season over.

This needs to be Kevyn Adams season now. It’s the most important one you’ve had. No more excuses. No more bullshit. They missed by a f***ing point and you have all the money and all the assets to build a real winner.

Time is up
He has "all the money and assets" because he let the team organically grow a core to build around lmao
Seriously…it’s like some fans learned nothing from overpaying for Lehner and Kane to speed up a rebuild before it was time

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
This team has incredible potential, they were right there till the very end with such a youthful group that is full of skill. Savioe and Kulich may make the team next year, and if the top 2 lines can continue to improve by virtue of their youth, this team can make waves next year. Do your job Adams and make this team a winner.

Thank you Sabres for a magnificent year, there were ups and downs but it was the most fun I've had with the Sabres in a long time. Thanks to all you guys as well for putting up with my dumbass

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00