Status
Not open for further replies.

Takkie

I Goc ya nose!
Jun 29, 2003
Florida
Visit site
Danrik said:
Umm, I'm pretty sure I got the 50th overall pick, in a deal for Bret Hedican. When did you make the deal to get the 50th pick?

i'm not in this but the 50th overall was from Calgary in exchange for Nilson IIRC
and 53 was traded by dallas for Bure, the compensatory pick for Hatcher

Jon Burke

Takkie said:
i'm not in this but the 50th overall was from Calgary in exchange for Nilson IIRC
and 53 was traded by dallas for Bure, the compensatory pick for Hatcher

Oh yeah, the compensatory picks make the draft order different. My mistake. The way I figure it, the commissioner is allowed a brain fart every now and again. The Cats do indeed have the 50th overall pick.

Youreallygotme

Aug 21, 2003
Kelowna BC
Danrik said:
Draft Order:

1) Florida
2) Calgary
3) Phoenix
4) Calgary
5) Chicago
6) Calgary
7) Florida
8) Dallas
9) Anaheim
10) Atlanta
11) Los Angeles
12) Minnesota
13) Detroit
14) Edmonton
15) Nashville
16) Detroit
17) Pittsburgh
18) Detroit
19) Carolina
20) Dallas
21) Colorado
22) Detroit
23) Ottawa
24) New York (R)
25) Edmonton
26) Vancouver
27) San Jose
28) San Jose
29) Calgary
30) Calgary
31) St. Louis
32) Chicago
33) unknown
34) Dallas

33rd is Vancouvers.

Youreallygotme

Aug 21, 2003
Kelowna BC
monster_bertuzzi said:
I have Columbus's 2nd rounder, as well as Phoenix's Danrik...

oh no :amazed: I didnt own a second rounder, dallas has mine. I'll have to give him some sort of compensation, seeing as it's a pretty high one. Sry for my sloppiness. :beatup:

and I acquired the 33rd pick, and traded it to vancouver, so it's not washingtons.

Jon Burke

nucks&flames said:
oh no :amazed: I didnt own a second rounder, dallas has mine. I'll have to give him some sort of compensation, seeing as it's a pretty high one. Sry for my sloppiness. :beatup:

and I acquired the 33rd pick, and traded it to vancouver, so it's not washingtons.

Huh? You don't have a second round pick, and now you do? What's going on here!?! It sounds like you traded your second to Dallas, and acquired Washington's second round pick then traded it to Vancouver. Is that what you're saying, because I'm not sure.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Danrik said:
Huh? You don't have a second round pick, and now you do? What's going on here!?! It sounds like you traded your second to Dallas, and acquired Washington's second round pick then traded it to Vancouver. Is that what you're saying, because I'm not sure.

I think he's saying he traded me a 2nd rounder that he never had. :deadhorse In that case, the trade should be void :teach:.

dwaynester

May 10, 2004
Southwestern Ontario
washington pick clarification

Danrik said:
Draft Order:

1) Florida
2) Calgary
3) Phoenix
4) Calgary
5) Chicago
6) Calgary
7) Florida
8) Dallas
9) Anaheim
10) Atlanta
11) Los Angeles
12) Minnesota
13) Detroit
14) Edmonton
15) Nashville
16) Detroit
17) Pittsburgh
18) Detroit
19) Carolina
20) New York (R)
21) Colorado
22) Detroit
23) Ottawa
24) New York (R)
25) Edmonton
26) Vancouver
27) San Jose
28) San Jose
29) Calgary
30) Calgary
31) St. Louis
32) Chicago
33) Washington*
34) Dallas
35) Vancouver
36) New York (R)
37) New York (R)
38) New Jersey
39) Anaheim
40) Toronto
41) Chicago
42) Minnesota
43) San Jose
44) Edmonton
45) Chicago
46) New York (R)
47) New Jersey
48) New York (R)
49) St. Louis
50) Florida
51) New York (R)
52) San Jose
53) Florida
54) Carolina
55) Colorado
56) Dallas
57) Phoenix
58) Ottawa
59) Carolina
60) Phoenix
61) Pittsburgh
62) San Jose
63) New Jersey
64) Boston
65) Tampa Bay
*-Washington has traded this pick away, but I have no idea who to. Would the owner of this pick please stand up?
**-One of the Rangers second round picks will go to Dallas as part of the Karel Rachunek deal
***-If I made any mistakes (certainly possible if not highly likely), please just point them out

The 33rd pick belongs to Columbus

Youreallygotme

Aug 21, 2003
Kelowna BC
Danrik said:

oh damn, he confused me and said he had my second round pick. What he didnt know is that it was washingtons which i had previously acquired. So nothing is wrong :handclap:

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
rinkrat13 said:
ANA doesn't own a 4th rounder either...

in a PM you sent me you stated that if there is no ANA 4th pick available that I will get COL's 3rd, since ANA has no 4th I'm taking COL's 3rd (72nd overall) pick.

Nope, you get Anaheim's 4th rounder. It was acquired by Colorado along with Kurt Sauer for Martin Skoula.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Hercules Rockefeller said:
Nope, you get Anaheim's 4th rounder. It was acquired by Colorado along with Kurt Sauer for Martin Skoula.

why?
I was dealt COL's 4th... not ANA's

the deal was:
TO PIT - Forsberg, Selanne, 4th rounder
TO COL - Belle, Talbot, Morozov, Chiodo

MacDaddy TLC*

I have been sifting through a lot of Free agent offers and the players will be making decisions within 3-4 days as to where they are going. The following have offers:

Jason Wiemer (2)
Mark Recchi (4)
RJ Umberger
Teppo Numminen (2)
Tommy Salo
Dan McGillis (3)
Alex Khavanov (2)
Brett Hull (4)
Mike Knuble (3)
Tom Kostopoulous
Jiri Bicek
Jiri Slegr
Jaroslav Svoboda
Jozef Stumpel
Jaroslav Modry
Steve Poapst
Mikael Nylander
Keith Primeau (3)
Tom Fitzgerald
Scott Young
Curtis Leschyshyn
Lubomir Sekeres
Aaron Rome
Dominik Hasek
Martin Rucinsky

If you are interested in any of these players, do not hesitate to get your offers in. These players will be signed by Thursday unless bidding picks up.

Would you like to know what the leading bid is for the players with multiple offers in this thread or would you like me to PM the team with the leading bid or the teams with the lower bids?

Jon Burke

MacDaddy Version 1.3 said:
I have been sifting through a lot of Free agent offers and the players will be making decisions within 3-4 days as to where they are going. The following have offers:

Jason Wiemer (2)
Mark Recchi (4)
RJ Umberger
Teppo Numminen (2)
Tommy Salo
Dan McGillis (3)
Alex Khavanov (2)
Brett Hull (4)
Mike Knuble (3)
Tom Kostopoulous
Jiri Bicek
Jiri Slegr
Jaroslav Svoboda
Jozef Stumpel
Jaroslav Modry
Steve Poapst
Mikael Nylander
Keith Primeau (3)
Tom Fitzgerald
Scott Young
Curtis Leschyshyn
Lubomir Sekeres
Aaron Rome
Dominik Hasek
Martin Rucinsky

If you are interested in any of these players, do not hesitate to get your offers in. These players will be signed by Thursday unless bidding picks up.

Would you like to know what the leading bid is for the players with multiple offers in this thread or would you like me to PM the team with the leading bid or the teams with the lower bids?

Svoboda was traded to Detroit and signed, sorry that the list isn't accurate. Primeau has also been re-signed.

Jon Burke

MacDaddy, could you PM those who have made offers to players, and tell them whether or not they have a chance at getting them or whatever. At this point, I have no idea what the players think of the offers I've made.

Jon Burke

Nylander was also signed. I better just fix up the list. Will the work ever end? :cry:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Keith Primeau (3)

I know it's hard for a Leaf fan to come to terms to, but Primeau re-signed with the Flyers ;)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Danrik said:
LosAngeles
Milan Hnilicka (UFA)
Jaroslav Modry (UFA)
Bryan Muir (UFA)
Jozef Stumpel (UFA)
Scott Barney (UFA)
Pavel Rosa (UFA)
Chris Schmidt (UFA)
Richard Seeley (UFA)
Jerred Smithson (UFA)
John Tripp (UFA)
Jason Allison (RFA)
Brad Chartrand (RFA)
Adam Deadmarsh (RFA)
Ryan Flinn (RFA)
Jason Holland (RFA)
Steve Kelly (RFA)
Maxim Kuznetsov (RFA)

Philadelphia
Sean Burke (UFA)
Neil Little (UFA)
Mark Recchi (UFA)
Peter White (UFA)
Steve Gainey (UFA)
Boyd Kane (UFA)
Kirby Law (UFA)
Ian MacNeil (UFA)
Andre Savage (UFA)

The Kings had signed Barney, and qualfied Seeley, Flinn and Tripp, and did not qualify any of the RFA's listed for the Kings (except Flinn)

Last edited:

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
go kim johnsson said:
I know it's hard for a Leaf fan to come to terms to, but Primeau re-signed with the Flyers ;)

just for the record, this Leaf fan (and GM of TOR) did not offer Primeau a contract - not only cuz he was re-signed by PHI also cuz I have no interest/need for Primeau on this team :D

MacDaddy TLC*

go kim johnsson said:
What did he sign for(?) because he got one hell of an offer!!!

Jon Burke

What did he sign for(?) because he got one hell of an offer!!!

He re-signed with the Flyers for what they offered him in real life a couple days ago, but of course the stupid commish forgot to update the free agent list. All offers should therefore be void (unless gkj wants to try and get tampering charges ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad