Adam Deadmarsh (3)
Jason Allison (3)
Johan Hedberg
Brian Holzinger
Wes Walz
Rob Zamuner
Alexei Zhitnik
Shaun Van Allen

If you are interested in any of these players, do not hesitate to get your offers in. These players will be signed by Thursday unless bidding picks up.

Action is really heating up on the UFA front. As usual all players are rumoured to be in negotiations with Toronto Maple Leafs, according to our source, we will call him Sal Asscracken. Brett Hull is very pleased with 3 of his offers. Mark Recchi has narrowed his focus down to 2 teams. Jaroslav Modry has received one outstanding offer from a Stanley cup contender. Jason Allison received 3 offers with one being an almost easy decision to take it. If you are interested in these players hurry up with an offer. They may make up their mind as early as tommorow evening due to the quality of the offers received. Any inquiries by teams that have made offers or those wishing to get into the bidding can be done through private messaging.

spider-man

May 11, 2002
Visit site
At MacDaddy's request, I would just like to point out that Petr Nedved did resign in time with the Edmonton Oilers. I suppose the offer was sent in before I sent my updated UFA list to Danrik, so I'm not pointing fingers, I just felt it should be pointed out.

Youreallygotme

Aug 21, 2003
Kelowna BC
spider-man said:
At MacDaddy's request, I would just like to point out that Petr Nedved did resign in time with the Edmonton Oilers. I suppose the offer was sent in before I sent my updated UFA list to Danrik, so I'm not pointing fingers, I just felt it should be pointed out.

It was my offer :cry:

MacDaddy TLC*

Here is an update:

The following players have offers:
Brett Hull (4) -- is looking to make a deal as early as tommorow evening; 4.5 gets you into the dance

Jason Marshall

Jason Wiemer (1 solid offer)

Mark Recchi: 5 teams were in the running, but one team stepped up with a 5 year offer; will settle tommorow evening if no further offers are received

Mike Knuble (3) waiting a couple days to see if two other teams are willing to step up to the plate. Fantastic 2 year offer made with an option for a 3rd season

Dominik Hasek -- only 1 offer; will sign tommorow if another team doesn't enter the fray

RJ Umberger -- 3-5 offers made; 2 year deal current best; waiting 2 days before signing, and is looking for a guaranteed NHL job (3rd line at worst)

Tommy Salo -- will sign tommorow if no other teams are interested.

Alex Khavanov -- offers from 3 teams; will sign Thursday

Teppo Numminen -- offers have been consistently for same amount of money (7.5 mill over two years), will decide based on potential for cup winning experience if no further offers are put forth

Jiri Bicek -- 1 offer; will sign tommorow if no further contracts are tendered

Jiri Slegr -- shockingly only 1 offer; is willing to wait to see how things unfold as other d-men sign

Steve Poapst -- 1 offer only to date

Mikael Nylander -- only 1 offer made to him; will sign tommorow if no further deals are forwarded to his agent

Tom Fitzgerald -- two offers made for the same amount; if interested in Fitzy now is the time to step up

Scott Young -- waiting for more offers

Curtis Leschyshyn -- 1 offer only, but it is a solid 3 year deal

Lubomir Sekeres -- 1 offer forwarded

Aaron Rome -- only 1 contract offer to date

Tom Kostopoulous -- 3 offers made; will sign tommorow if a better offer isn't received tommorow morning

Eric Messier -- 1 offer

Jozef Stumpel -- 3 offers made, all 2 year deals. May wait for a 3 year offer

Jon Klemm -- 2 offers made, waiting for the fallout of the more highly pursued d-men free agents to see how the market is going

Jason Allison -- close to signing; looking for more guaranteed money than incentive offers. Only 1 offer guaranteed acceptable amounts, with performance bonuses bringing his contract up to the standards he is used to and feels he deserves

Adam Deadmarsh -- similar to Allison

Johan Hedberg -- 1 offer

Brian Holzinger -- 1 offer

Wes Walz -- two offers, waiting for word from one of the teams before he settles

Martin Rucinsky -- had about 4-5 offers; looking for more guaranteed years and cash; most offers had 1+option year or less money than the offer he is leaning towards

Jaroslav Modry and Dan McGillis -- agreed to contract pending league approval

Rob Zamuner -- 1 offer only

Alexei Zhitnik -- 3 offers, but only 1 acceptable; start bidding at 3 mil per season to catch his eye. He is waiting for the fallout of the McGillis and Modry deals

Shaun Van Allen -- 1 contract offer

Trevor Kidd -- one offer for a training camp try out, but is considering heading to Hollywood in hopes of a 3rd Scooby Doo movie being made.

Chris Osgood -- no offers as of right now; one was rescinded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad