GDT: The Game's in an Hour, So... - Carolina@Boston

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
I've never really understood that penalty. If the puck goes to the guy along the boards, but he doesn't play it, you can't hit him even though the puck is within reach? Bellemores hit on Hartnell a few games back was a better example of what I'm talking about. Just seems like anyone on top of the puck should be in play.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Mike Maniscalco ‏@mikemaniscalco · 40s41 seconds ago
@homeiceadvtge @NHLCanes I don't think 28 is lazy, never have. I think that he plays off script, where if he isn't going slows down the line

Was there not a recorded interview with Forslund where Mike called him lazy? As well as multiple tweets with CMP (or whoever was trolling the media)?

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Well, that was an entirely winnable game. But we ****ed up several easy chances, and lost it.

Anyway, Ward didn't play spectacularly, but he more than kept us in this, even on short rest. But we've got to figure out some offense. Defense wouldn't be bad either.

Anyhow, see ya'll tomorrow.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Rask and Gerbe seem to be in some sort of 'no traffic, bad angle, long range shots on net' competition.

w e l o s t b o y s

Drawing Frog 8
Nov 21, 2009
London
Was hoping for a bit more high scoring game but Bruins in protect the lead mode we couldn't do anything, so many worthless shots from the outside. Afternoon games vs the Bruins are always pretty fun

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Blah, what a boring game to be at. Atleast the Bruins fans next to me were nice and I didn't get threatened. I'll call that a win.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Did the Canes really have 34 shots on net? That seems high, even after the first period they had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad