GDT: The Game's in an Hour, So... - Carolina@Boston

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Pastor Bill sure does like juggling his lines.

He's getting desperate.

as far as the Outlook...the team is settling down exactly to where we saw it before the season started...
It's not good enough to compete for the playoff spot, and it isn't bad enough to get 1st or 2nd draft picks.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Is Jared Staal still in the organization? Working on an article, and I can't remember if we finally let him go after his stellar consecutive 7 point seasons in the AHL.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Is Jared Staal still in the organization? Working on an article, and I can't remember if we finally let him go after his stellar consecutive 7 point seasons in the AHL.

He leads the Checkers in goal scoring. Or at least did about a week ago.

Nevermind, he's 2nd behind Neimisz now.

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I'm trying to goad Mike into trashing Eric's effort since Semin isn't in this game. It's not going well.

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Jonathan Gardner ‏@homeiceadvtge · 13m13 minutes ago
@mikemaniscalco @NHLCanes So now that Semin is out, can we turn our attention to the lack of effort we're getting from Eric Staal?

Mike Maniscalco ‏@mikemaniscalco · 10m10 minutes ago
@homeiceadvtge @NHLCanes Go right ahead.

Jonathan Gardner ‏@homeiceadvtge · 8m8 minutes ago
@mikemaniscalco @NHLCanes A guy that, on multiple occasions, has said he's got to be the best player on the ice for the #Canes to win games.

Mike Maniscalco ‏@mikemaniscalco · 3m3 minutes ago
@homeiceadvtge @NHLCanes No one is stopping you.

Jonathan Gardner ‏@homeiceadvtge · 2m2 minutes ago
@mikemaniscalco @NHLCanes Oh, I figured you'd be all over this, since you fired both barrels at Semin. What's the difference?

Mike Maniscalco ‏@mikemaniscalco · 1m1 minute ago
@homeiceadvtge @NHLCanes Because i am sure the same people that lost their mind over Semin will come after you for Staal.

So now, he cares about his reputation. :laugh:

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Staal's effort has been considerably better than Semin's. Are you picking a fight just because? For views?

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
The radio feed is hilarious right now. Chuck has no idea what to talk about so he's just rambling aimlessly

I've noticed a steady downward slide in Chuck's calls over the past few years. He goes on 20 second tangents about whatever while you can hear the play going on.

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Staal's effort has been considerably better than Semin's. Are you picking a fight just because? For views?

Depends on how you view it. Yes, Staal has put forth a better effort than Semin. But that's like saying getting shot once is better than getting shot twice. Either way, you're in a bad situation.

This is the same player that had to defend himself against comments about his questionable effort last year. To which he responded:

Whether people think that or not, I’m out there competing as hard as I can,†Staal said.

We've all seen what Staal can play like when he's competing as hard as he can. Can you honestly say we've seen that this year? Or last year?

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
“I don’t think we need to take undisciplined penalties when we are trying to dig out of a hole, right? You’re in a hole. Quit digging.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad