GDT: the game of destiny - canitals vs hurricaps

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Over the past few years.

The defense has improved, the PK/PP has gotten better, we have good young forwards and blue-liners.

Still suck at the Shootout though unfortunately.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
We will not make the playoffs pissing these points away. Ward sucks so hard at the shootout I don't flipping get it. He made some good saves in this game but god dammit I'm so frustrated

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Yet another point flushed down the crapper

This is why we're going to be on the outside looking in, yet again

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Can't say we really pissed away a point this game, it was a very equal game. The boys played super hard. The tying goal was off a flukey deflection that you just don't stop most of the time. Unfortunately we still gotta figure out how to win in extra time/shootout.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Enjoy watching them choke in the first or second round in a few months like they always do.

If you would have told me in 2008 that in 2016 the Capitals still haven't been past round 2 of the playoffs I would have asked you for whatever it was you were smoking.

Even with their playoff struggles, all it takes is lightning in a bottle. It's a hell of a lot better than sitting at home every April and May wondering when our team is going to get there.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
and the gladiator of the game award goes to... david tanabe ladies and gentlemen

alex ovechkin finishes in last place with zero votes

tune in next week!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad