The Future

denominator

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2012
Fort St John
Everett v Tri City series is gonna be wild. TC is 8-0 in the playoffs so far, as the bottom seed in both series, and has scored the second most goals in the playoffs despite playing the fewest games. On the other hand, Carter Hart is legitimately the best goaltender in junior hockey right now.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Everett v Tri City series is gonna be wild. TC is 8-0 in the playoffs so far, as the bottom seed in both series, and has scored the second most goals in the playoffs despite playing the fewest games. On the other hand, Carter Hart is legitimately the best goaltender in junior hockey right now.
Someone on the main boards pipped in on the Hart thread and said just wait till Hart has to face TC...his numbers are going to suffer.

We shall see.

:crossfing

Reactions: Rebels57

denominator

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2012
Fort St John
I'll definitely be rooting for the Silvertips in this series. I can't stand the TC Americans (I'm a Chiefs fan...bein in Spokane and all)

This one is tough for me. I've been a huge Jake Bean fan since before he came into the league (see avatar) so I'm cheering for him. But then I've been a big Carter Hart fan for a long time too.

It's not like TC is better offensively than Portland, and Victoria wasn't exactly garbage offensively. The only difference is that TC seems to have hit something special for the playoffs; but I don't see that automatically meaning a downtick in Hart's numbers.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Tri cities is a big team and crushed Kelowna when I went to both.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
wanna see everett against the soo in the final. would be great for us flyers fans and future teamates hart and frost.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Tri cities is a big team and crushed Kelowna when I went to both.

Funny thing is during the season they were fighting at the bottom most of the year. I'll be at the game tonight. I expect Hart to be lights out like he usually is after a so so night. TC needs the PP to score. During the playoffs I think their at 50 percent on their chances or somthing rediculous like that. Everett stays outta the box they win I think.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Funny thing is during the season they were fighting at the bottom most of the year. I'll be at the game tonight. I expect Hart to be lights out like he usually is after a so so night. TC needs the PP to score. During the playoffs I think their at 50 percent on their chances or somthing rediculous like that. Everett stays outta the box they win I think.
I think they made some trades but they play a big game. Everett is tough to though and Hart doesn't make it easy for anyone lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad