The Future

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
I know I'm Hart's number one fan on this board so I'm biased. But the Craptastic Goal Tending I watch on the TV when I turn on the Flyers and the take my breath away saves I see live with Hart am I crazy but I actually believe I will see him start for the Flyers at some point next year. I know its the WHL but he looks so much more naturally talented then any crap we have. I also understand you don't want a 20 year called up get his ass kicked by the best in the world and lose his confidence. But man I think it may happen.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
I know I'm Hart's number one fan on this board so I'm biased. But the Craptastic Goal Tending I watch on the TV when I turn on the Flyers and the take my breath away saves I see live with Hart am I crazy but I actually believe I will see him start for the Flyers at some point next year. I know its the WHL but he looks so much more naturally talented then any crap we have. I also understand you don't want a 20 year called up get his ass kicked by the best in the world and lose his confidence. But man I think it may happen.
I'm all for giving him an actual shot in camp, but there's no way it will happen with this team. If he's one of the best two goaltenders out of camp, I'd love to see him get a shot to start ~30 games next year and practice with the big team. I think you have to give special players a chance to play, but he'll probably have to wait 2 years realistically to win a job out of camp or at best case, for the annual goaltender implosion later next season.

Reactions: Ruck Over

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Through 2 periods Tips 5-0 over Portland. Carter Hart 21 saves on 21 shots. I'm right behind him again and I got video on some saves if anyone interested

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
20180407_201450.jpg

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Final 6-0 Tips. 26 save shutout for Hart. 4th career playoff SO aND 2nd in 3 games. 2nd star (Patrick Bajkov had 1st with hat trick)

Reactions: Rebels57

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
his mom is a cashier at local store...so nice...i wear a Flyers hat so she started talking to me about Hart. then we started talking about her son...wonder if he'll get drafted? is he best forward on team? too bad hes so hot/cold.:( personally love anyone that can

Congratulate her on her sons performance next time you go in. First Career Playoff Hat Trick tonight. 4 points. AND tell her this fan says your son is a class act. Tossed my 8 year old his cap when he came out for his first star award

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Congratulate her on her sons performance next time you go in. First Career Playoff Hat Trick tonight. 4 points. AND tell her this fan says your son is a class act. Tossed my 8 year old his cap when he came out for his first star award
beautiful. great to hear...ill tell her word for word.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m from western Canada and am familiar with carter hart, he is one of the most technical goalies I have seen in along time. He is a bit small 6’1, 190, but he could honestly be ready for the nhl by 19-20

I like him at that size, actually - I think it will help him stay healthy. I don't think it's completely natural for some of these behemoths to be in that body position for too long. Just a gut feeling I have.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
read an article about butterfly goalies getting tweaked... can you imagine throwing an old mattress down on your driveway, putting on a weight vest and dropping into the butterfly and hopping up a couple hundred times a day for years....the bigger you are the worse its gonna be.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rodu58

Nov 12, 2017
for Hart, as many starts on the farm he can handle is probably best for him next year

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Will Neuvirth even be breathing by next season? I suspect he will be the origin of the next pathogen to cause a global pandemic scare...

The WHO and CDC need to begin researching a vaccine for the Neuvro virus...
Neuvy seems like a great guy and his team mates like him but... he has to go since he can't stay healthy. Pack him off to LV next season. That means the Flyers have to find another goalie to (1) tandem with Elliott for 18-19 and then (2) tandem with Hart or Sandstrom in the future. Its doubtful that Elliott, at his age, will be signed after his contract runs out.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Well tips and Hart win game 3 semifinals to take 2-1 game lead. Final score 6-2 Hart 40 saves on 42 shots. Didn't see live in Portland but listened. Sounded like strong night work for Hart.

Reactions: Flyerfan13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->