The Future Is Bright.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Stoll can be traded in this scenario?

No, I am talking about down the road.

I would say that if we had to include Stoll in the mix for what I would like to see then I would have Stoll center King and Lewis. That seemed to work out well enough. Move Clifford back up to the second line.

seen em all

Aug 31, 2009
Am I only one, who is worries, that we don't have any young, tough, right shooting customers in our system?

Toffoli is a really good top 6 -prospect and I'd like Pearson, but a succesfull team needs also some size and grit. I really hope, that when we trade Jonathan Bernier, we get back player like young Wayne Simmonds. Or a big shutdown center, who can play against other teams top centers. Colin Fraser is a ultimate heart'n'soul player, but he is just too small.

All our big dman-prospects shoots left, so who will replace Matt Greene when he's gone?

Sabourin is a well kept secret, shoots right, can play RW LW and Centre, play`s a physical game and will drop the mitts, he`s about 1 year or 2 away. Dean Lombardi really likes this kid.He`s with the Black Aces for the past two weeks now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad