Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
92700173_10217199555969931_7561712265922084864_n.jpg

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Stolen from a random Facebook post:

1- Half of us are going to come out of this pandemic as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
2- I used to spin the toilet paper roll like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.
3- I need to practice social distancing from the refrigerator.
4- I still haven't decided where to go for Easter ---The living room or the bedroom.
5- Every few days try on your jeans to see if they still fit. Pajamas will have you believing all is well in the kingdom.
6- Homeschooling is going well. 2 students were suspending for fighting and one teacher was fired for drinking on the job.
7- I don't think anyone expected that when we changed our clocks we would go from Standard time to Twilight Zone.
8- This morning I saw my neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came in the house and told my dog and we both laughed.
9- Quarantine Day 5 - I went to a restaurant called "The Kitchen". You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no idea how this place is still in business.
10- My body has absorbed so much soap and sanitizer lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet. :biglaugh:
11- Day 6 of Homeschooling. One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
12- I'm so excited.... It's time to take out the garbage. I have to decide what to wear?????
13- I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyardia. I'm getting tired of Los Livingroomia.
14- Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
15- Day 7 of Homeschooling: My child just said, "I hope I don;t have the same teacher next year." I'm so offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad