The following is a Must this Trade Deadline

The following is a MUST this Trade Deadline!

• Trade our injury prone D - one of / or both Gryz & Forbert

• Trade streaky D Debrusk

• Trade one of the Huggable Goalie Bears

• Waive player X for Player Y in Providence

• Do nothing

• Other

• No rentals

• Do NOT trade Ralph Malph Lohrei

• Do NOT trade Potsie Poitras

• Do NOT trade 1st round picks

Results are only viewable after voting.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The poll leads me to believe "don't do anything crazy" and gain something with the pending.
Looking at the poll options, I think the deck was a bit loaded.

• The poll options kept changing and now include keeping Lohrei and Poitras, which let me to changing my votes.

• There aren’t options that include acquiring a top 6 center, wing, or a shut down defenseman.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Looking at the poll options, I think the deck was a bit loaded.

• The poll options kept changing and now include keeping Lohrei and Poitras, which let me to changing my votes.

• There aren’t options that include acquiring a top 6 center, wing, or a shut down defenseman.
True ... it ain't perfect but not bad indicator. Feel free to add to the poll.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I said don't trade Poitras and Lohrei.

People are freaking out over on the main board because Dallas didn't give up Logan Stankoven or Maverick Bourque in the deal.

Newflash, NHL GMs don't give up top end prospects for rentals. They just don't. One time they did, but they don't anymore.

The rental market, even the high end market, you're talking B-level prospects. In both the Lindholm and Tanev deals, Calgary failed to get a single A-level elite prospect.
I wish we could get our hands on one of Bourque or Stankoven. Nill is a shrewd dealer. He did not over pay for Tanev. Makes you wonder based on this return what Gryz and or Forbert could get us?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I wish we could get our hands on one of Bourque or Stankoven. Nill is a shrewd dealer. He did not over pay for Tanev. Makes you wonder based on this return what Gryz and or Forbert could get us?

I said this on another thread for Gryz or Forbort as UFA rentals you're likely looking at a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
No rentals, no trading first round picks. I don't think this team is built for playoff success given the current makeup; cap infexibility; and lack of depth of assets. If they can move Gryz or Forbert for a pick I'd be fine with that.

Reactions: sarge88 and Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad