GDT: The Flames play the Panthers in ~3.5 hours (7:30MT)

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Dube is a giveaway machine, also DeSimone plays soft for a relatively big guy. Last 5 mins, we are not generating anything- need to wake up.

It's like everyone hear is unaware that Savard hasn't coached above the CHL level before. Like it or not there is going to be a learning curve.
Do you see a curve?

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
From the angle the ref was at, it'd have looked like Stenlin or whatever his name is made contact with the puck because of the direction it went

Could be. Still a wrong call though, unfortunately.

Omg Zary's face while hugging Posp after he scored looked so similar to Bedard's. Uncanny.

Reactions: Pomee

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

Omg Zary's face while hugging Posp after he scored looked so similar to Bedard's. Uncanny.
It was, but even we needed 2-3 replays to see otherwise. There is a reason Hrudey thought it was on a follow through too.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011

Pospi likes to make that move, glad he didn't glide to the left and went too close to the goalie just to lose that empty shooting space. He released it earlier- good!

Reactions: Tofveve and Pomee

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It was, but even we needed 2-3 replays to see otherwise. There is a reason Hrudey thought it was on a follow through too.

My thought watching it live was that it was a high stick not a follow through.

Brutal commercial lol

Most brutal part is Cabbie who no one on the planet knows for sure how he got his gig and what he actually knows about anything or is he even funny . . . Strangest enigma on the Canadian sport media landscape (unironically he's morphed into the face of sports betting lol)

Last edited:

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The trade was always a win for us. Weegar reminds me so much of Giordano, he’ll be the best player out of 3 more often than not.

I enjoyed Tkachuk for the most part here (didn’t like his effort at all in 2 of his final 3 seasons here) but it won’t be pretty when he loses what little footspeed he has.

Huberdeau is trapped in his head but isn’t a total lost cause yet if we can figure out the damn PP.

I’ll forever curse Brad and his draft pick allergy. That extra 1st would be so handy right now

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Pospi on 775k matches Huberdeau in less games lol

Michael Stone had 6 goals and 5 assists in 48 games for us last year and was one of only 7 players on our club with a plus +/- (plus 2). Making min wage. Guy was run under the bleachers in the dome where he collects pop cans at just 33 yrs old. It's what Calgary does.

Reactions: joescores

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad