GDT: The Fault in Our Stars 2 - Live at 8:00PM

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Like many great movies... there is always a sequel.

Star-Wars-7-fanposter.jpg

tfios.png

Unfortunately... some Greek Gods may die...
dillon.jpg

That doesn't stop others from rising.
APTOPIX_KINGS_STARS_HOCKEY_40913413+(2).JPG

Blockbuster flick of 2014 may have set the tone for the Stars' season. Thanks a lot, John Green. Does the sequel bring new hope to the Stars?

"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations"

Starring as Augustus Waters.....

tumblr_inline_mx56zxYqAq1qgg425.png

Jamie Benn.

Starring as Hazel Grace.....

6a00e54f7fc4c5883301b8d079128b970c-pi

Tyler Seguin.

“Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.â€
― Peter Chiarelli, Boston Bruins GM

"You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices."

DAL%20-%20Nagy.jpg

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

ConnorMcDavid-640x427.jpg

#LastIsFirst #ConnorMcDallas #KlingbergIsGod

~Satan

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I predict a loss but it could go either way. Arguably the two worst defenses in the league against each other. I really want to see a great game from Lindback today. That last goal from Carolina still depresses me :(

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
We've played alright in a couple of these back to back games this year.. deserved a better fate than straight loses across the board in the 4 or 5 that we've played already.

my prediction is if Lindback can save 90% of the shots he faces tonight, we will win. Colorado's 3rd and 4th lines + defense are very weak, we can exploit them. The challenge will be if Dallas can keep up to the Avalanche having played the night before - we know they like to play fast.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
any changes to your line-up other than Lindbäck in goal?

Made the GDT over on the Avs board, so I'd like to have the correct line-up.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
any changes to your line-up other than Lindbäck in goal?

Made the GDT over on the Avs board, so I'd like to have the correct line-up.

Jordie Benn is in and Jokipakka is most likely to sit out in his place. Jordie should be taking his 3rd pairing spot but he might end up on the 2nd pairing instead. Hopefully the defense pairings won't be switched around because they've been good lately.

Forward lines should start the same but they've been switching around lately. Most likely changes would be Eakin moving up to center the top line and possibly Roussel up to Spezza's line

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Jordie Benn is in and Jokipakka is most likely to sit out in his place. Jordie should be taking his 3rd pairing spot but he might end up on the 2nd pairing instead. Hopefully the defense pairings won't be switched around because they've been good lately.

Forward lines should start the same but they've been switching around lately. Most likely changes would be Eakin moving up to center the top line and possibly Roussel up to Spezza's line
Okay thanks, will make the changes. If you want the Avs line-up, I should have the correct one on our board.

Or I'll just say it here:

O'Reilly-Duchene-Tanguay
Landeskog-MacKinnon-Iginla
Talbot-Mitchell-Briere
McLeod-Cliche-Vincour

Hejda-Johnson
Guenin-Barrie
Holden-Redmond

Pickard​

Last edited:

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Looks like Eakin will be your 1st line C tonight, and Benn is in for Oleksiak.

Eakin isn't a surprise but if Benn is in for Oleksiak then we have no one to play right on the bottom pairing. If that means the pairings are getting jumbled around then congrats on your win :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad