Post-Game Talk: The End in the End (Flames def. Canucks 6-2 (Horvat, Miller))

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Last Miller game?

I think he'll be back but next trade deadline will be a different story.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Hirsch speculating that Holtby may request a trade. Based on his body language in this game, you have to wonder.

What another catastrophe of a UFA signing by Benning....He finishes the year at 8-12, with a 3.36 GAA and a save percentage of under .880.

Tell me again the Canucks would have been worse off with a goalie tandem of Demko and DiPietro this season What hurts even more, is that Tofoli's money went to sign Holtby.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
I was waiting for, and expecting a poster to say that in 3-2-1

I was waiting for, and expecting you to respond with some nonsensical quip.

Do you deny that Quinn Hughes was bad defensively this year (and worse this year than last)? How does your elite young defenceman regressing defensively not reflect badly on the coaching staff?

Reactions: Zippgunn

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Well Canucks fans thank god that's behind us. Hope our teams have some big changes in store this offseason.
Until then :
5a7h7d.jpg

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I was waiting for, and expecting you to respond with some nonsensical quip.

Do you deny that Quinn Hughes was bad defensively this year (and worse this year than last)? How does your elite young defenceman regressing defensively not reflect badly on the coaching staff?
There's no doubt that Hughes game has suffered..and I knew that an anti coaching staff comment would directly follow..chill out.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
well, wishing the best to the real Canadian teams. Hoping against the odds for the Jets. Anybody but Mtl, who I don't think have a chance. I will start cheering for Mtl when one of 2 things happens.

1 - there is not one Mtl fan at a Vcr home game against Mtl.

2 - Vcr has more cups than Mtl.

This might take a while.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Hahahaha we finished worse than the Sens. Amazing. Worst team in the division.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Can’t believe they’ve almost locked down last place in the division, Behind the Sens who just started a rebuild. You can’t make this shit up.

And the Sens have a plethora of great prospects. They will leave us behind soon.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Hirsch speculating that Holtby may request a trade

Going to go out on a limb and say he's not worth anything, even at 50% retained. He's an .890 calibre goaltender—you can get that off the waiver wire every year.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
They are definitely going to delay the announcement of Jim, people are way too pissed off right now.

Dont mean to trot out a dumb question but what do you guys think? How much of a pulse on how pissed the fan base is with Benning do you think the Aquilini's grasp?

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
Dont mean to trot out a dumb question but what do you guys think? How much of a pulse on how pissed the fan base is with Benning do you think the Aquilini's grasp?

It's an odd time in that because of Covid-19 I doubt the Aquilinis are interacting directly with the fans much at all.

You can imagine that if there had been arena-wide "Fire Benning" or "#$%^ Aquilini" chants in the building the last few games the realization of how much Fans ire had turned against the organization would be much higher.

Reactions: mossey3535
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad