The Edmonton Oilers look.. good

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
The Oilers appear to have turned a corner under Hitchcock and are regaining momentum after a rocky beginning to their season. The identity and style they're playing with after the coaching change is far better suited for the playoff grind too. What does the future hold for them? Playoffs?

Reactions: Pizza the Hutt

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
They appear to have righted the ship. Playoffs? Sure, why not? They can definitely make it.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Not sold on them as a team.

Weren't they trash on Monday without CMD?

McDavid will get the Hart if they do make the playoffs.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I predicted they’d make the playoffs a while ago. Too much talent to miss and McDavid will probably reel in the players ahead of him for another Art Ross. All they needed was more structure in their game. Hitch is exactly the right coach at least for this year. He seems to have a fairly short shelf life though.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
The Oilers appear to have turned a corner under Hitchcock and are regaining momentum after a rocky beginning to their season. The identity and style they're playing with after the coaching change is far better suited for the playoff grind too. What does the future hold for them? Playoffs?

someone did not get the memo that on the main board

positive oiler threads are not allowed--only negative ones

Last edited:

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
When fans of other teams post threads like this the mods should add [OP Not a " " Fan] to the title. Happens all the time on here. Would save a lot of time and arguing. I swear there is one made about the Leafs every other day.

Well for what it's worth, I can assure you the post is genuine.

dookers9

Mar 30, 2008
Edmonton
Oiler fan..."better". They look "better".

And yes, they stunk out the joint in Dallas w/out McDavid, but certainly had all lines rolling tonight.

Talonted

Dec 9, 2010
17th in the league, improving but some lines have gotta click and be consistent to keep moving up.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
1 point from 3rd in division and wildcard.

Playoffs really isn't out of the question.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad