Post-Game Talk: The Dwyer/Meier Comedy Revue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
- MJ: Your indefensible line-ups handcuff the team from puck drop.

This is the biggest problem with the team right now. Most of the rest of the poor performances can be seen as a trickle down from the idiocy at the top.

Michael8771*

These debacles are becoming common. WASH, NASH and Van in the last couple of weeks. Combined scores 13-0.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
- team. really terrible game. loss of composure.
- especially the d
- greiss. i know he hasn't played in a while but he was bad tonight.
- pp.
- coaching decisions

Michael8771*

I know Greiss didn't get much help but honestly, he's much worse than I anticipated.

And oh yeah, MJ SUCKS!

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
In before all the "PENS GET FRUSTRATED TOO EASILY AND WERE ACTING LIKE BABIES WE SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED!!!" nonsense.

Everyone knows what my deal here is. The gripes I have with certain players and certain roster moves whether it's from the FO or the coaching staff. I'm not a pessimist by nature, which means when I pick on this team, it's not for fun or to try to prove I'm smart. I just go by what I see, and it breaks my heart to say that what I see isn't good.

However, one thing I won't agree with for tonight is the Pens supposedly acting like babies. They deserved to lose this game, but this was a **** show of officiating and it basically looked like open contempt against the Pens from the second the first puck was dropped.

Pens had every right to retaliate and get their pound of flesh when the Canucks were getting away with about 10X more than the Pens were allowed to. You have guys getting tackled from behind, punched in the mouth and slew footed 2 feet from the refs, then their arms lifting 2 seconds later when a Penguin had the audacity to hit back.

Honestly, **** off with that ****.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x100 Johnston. Pull it the **** together and grow up.
--- Refs
--- Pens
- Bennett's compete level was awful in the pressbox, he didn't even break a sweat

Michael8771*

I don't understand how the pens braintrust doesn't step in with such an inept coach. How can mario just sit back when his two generational talents are being wasted!

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Bull, players played like **** regardless of lineup decisions.

All of the lines were compromised due to poor line-up decisions.

Kunitz should not be on the 1st line.
Perron should be on the LW.
Hornqvist should be with Crosby, not Malkin.
Bennett should be playing, and on Malkin's RW.
Farnham should be playing in place of Adams.

And Sutter shouldn't even be on the 3rd line as things stand.

PGHSports

Feb 24, 2007
- MJ: Your indefensible line-ups handcuff the team from puck drop.

This is the biggest problem with the team right now. Most of the rest of the poor performances can be seen as a trickle down from the idiocy at the top.

What lineup changes do you want him to make? They 3 guys who were out today suck also.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
If MJ uses this to justify his decisions I swear I'll fly down to Pittsburgh and bash him with a 2x4

duggan_hacksaw.jpg

JBreed02

May 12, 2013
Baden, PA
All of the lines were compromised due to poor line-up decisions.

Kunitz should not be on the 1st line.
Perron should be on the LW.
Hornqvist should be with Crosby, not Malkin.
Bennett should be playing, and on Malkin's RW.
Farnham should be playing in place of Adams.

And Sutter shouldn't even be on the 3rd line as things stand.

Agree with all of this. Doubt things change much though. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad