News Article: The Dubois Saga - Pt 3: Gloves in MTL Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
apparently is because he was told Jarmo would take his time trading him and him and torts are clearly not seeing eye to eye.. so hes throwing a tantrum, i agree it looks bad, but i wouldnt worry long term

Sure but the way I see it you're not playing hard for your GM. You're playing for your teammates and because you know, you like to compete.

So yes, shit happens and I don't its a long term issue as well just odd timing. He's quitting on the players in the locker room by playing like that.

Reactions: strongcomp05

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
Well only CLB knows the real reason he wants out. Maybe he wants a big market(as speculated). Maybe he doesn't like his teammates. Who knows.

Everyone seems to think its Torts, maybe not. He probably isn't helping but it could be something else entirely. So Winnipeg may check off some boxes for him but we have no idea what they are.
He wants to play in a big market. ..........IE.... Not Winnipeg....

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I’m kind of sad that we don’t seem to be on this..

Really? You seem to feel like ONLY Montreal should be allowed to get him

Were winning games and scoring 5 goals a game, I dont think Bergevin is DYING to gut the team for a trade here, even if he definitely wants PLD, hes also proud of what hes constructed this season one has to think

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
Really? You seem to feel like ONLY Montreal should be allowed to get him

Were winning games and scoring 5 goals a game, I dont think Bergevin is DYING to gut the team for a trade here, even if he definitely wants PLD, hes also proud of what hes constructed this season one has to think
At this point I don't blame him for saying it's a deal around Danault+ or we will ride it out with what we have.

Reactions: Jpageman and Deebs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad